Honored Contributor

Re: WOO HOO the Pens are playing for the Stanley cup.

I did not even watch the game but saw the results on CNN so I seriously doubt I was the only place you would have heard the result.It is NATIONAL NEWS who is playing for the Stanley Cup. That would be like expecting to not hear who is in the super bowl.

Honored Contributor

@JanetsGirl wrote:

That was quite an exciting series between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay!  Congrats to the Pens and their fans!  But I have to say, living here in Northern California, that I'll be rooting for our mighty Sharks!  I hope that we all enjoy the finals!

@JanetsGirl  join us on the hockey thread. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj

Still cannot add to your other thread. Guess they blocked me out for my "oh so discourteous" remark in your season long thread.

I told my wife before the Pens disposed of our Rangers that they were the best in the east at the end of the season. Way too much speed/depth/experience, and obviously depth at goaltending. 

Also gave her my list of Ranger players that probably will not be on the 2016-2017 Ranger roster. Not many names I left off the list except Hank and Mac. After the way they played Game 4? I think Slats was already making his own list. Would be a much shorter list for the players that they might keep around.

I am happy for Carl Haglen and Cullen, and I'll bet Slats is losing sleep for practically giving away Carl. Just look at what he has brought to that Pens team. With his and Phil Kessler's speed and experience on that line!

Probably stay completely off the QVC Bulletin Board till the Cup games are over. My wife is gone for a week for her Pet Sitting business, so unwatched games will add up. Don't want to have a repeat of last night's game 7. Have a good and longer weekend.

Remember those that gave so much for our freedoms everyone.

hnj

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hi John, @hckynut, I'm sorry you can't get on the thread.  I have no idea why you can't get on after the issue was fixed.  I can't imagine tptb would block you.  If that is the case, I'm shocked I've never been blocked after some of my comments on other threads. 

Yes,  you have said the Pens were the best at the end of the season. Right on the money!  They sure are playing well.   The finals will be fun to watch.  Murray has been terrific for them in goal. He is so calm and focused.  Even when he lets in a goal, he regroups easily. 

Rangers missed Hagelin this year, for sure.   If they win, I'll be happy for him and the rookie goaltender.

The summer should be a busy time for the Rangers.  Who knows what this team will look like come October!  

I look forward to reading your take on the finals after you've had a chance to watch.  

My best to your wife!  I'm so glad her pet sitting business is going well.  The animals are lucky animals to have her!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.