Honored Contributor

WOO HOO the Pens are playing for the Stanley cup.

Look out San Jose - here come the Pittsburgh PENS.  First game Monday PM at San Jose I believe. It's going to be a lot of fun here in the Burgh this weekend, and through all the games. Good luck guys!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOO HOO the Pens are playing for the Stanley cup.

Forget it! Sharks are gonna eat their lunch!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@151949 @gardensla  please join us on the hockey thread. Smiley Happy  There are other Pens fans there. 

gardensla, I am a NY Rangers fan, but rooting for the Sharks in the SC finals.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla  I don't think so.  Woman Wink

Go Pens!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949

Thanks for takjng away my ability to enjoy Game 7. I purposely stay away from this forum until I have watched my DVR'D games. Most here understand this.

So you just have to post this same thread title on the Community Chat Forum, WHY?  You are not new to the QVC Bulletin Board and should be aware by putting the Final Results of ANY type of competitive TV show, say like The Voice, just might ruin that show for those that might be 3 hours in time behind you? 

There are many more that DVR many shows they can watch at a time that fits their schedule, or for a myriad of other reasons.  I go out of my way to avoid game results, including this Sportsc Forum,  but I guess now I will have stay completely away from the WHOLE QVC Bulletin Board, thanks to you.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@gardensla  I don't think so.  Woman Wink

Go Pens!!!

@alliswell  lol  Please join us on the hockey thread. Smiley Happy  Seems to be more Pens fans there than Sharks fans......at least so far. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj:  Will join you on the hockey thread!

In spite of knowing the outcome in advance, perhaps @hckynut can use this knowledge to his advantage.  

Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

In spite of knowing the outcome in advance, perhaps @hckynut can use this knowledge to his advantage.  

@alliswell

what knowledge of knowing a final score before being able to enjoy a hockey game would be advantageous to me? why would you send me a notification to make sure i read the ridiculous statement you made to/about me? I am taking your statement to me exactly the way you meant it to be, and i am not the least bit amused.

maybe you are one the reads a mystery book starting with the last page and reads to the front. I am not.

hnj

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

OK, OK, @hckynu, you're right, I was trying to amuse you . . . sorry.

Regular Contributor

That was quite an exciting series between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay!  Congrats to the Pens and their fans!  But I have to say, living here in Northern California, that I'll be rooting for our mighty Sharks!  I hope that we all enjoy the finals!