Honored Contributor

Re: The NFL Wildcard Playoff Weekend!!!

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL @Spurt

i am REALLY going to be in trouble if both the steelers and the patriots move forward and have to play each other! Smiley LOL

@sunshine45

LOL!!!!!! Woman LOLWoman Very Happy

And if the Cowboys somehow get in the Super Bowl....I'll be cheering for whoever the other team is....Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks for the kind wishes.  Maybe you will jinx the other team!  Heh-Heh!

Valued Contributor

as a giants fan really disappointed  at the outcome.the BOAT PEOPLE were horrible

come on guys your job is to catch the ball.OBJ is over rated yes he is good but i would take ANTONIA BROWN over him in a heart beat.beleive me MANNING and the coach

were pissed at the boat people but of course didnot open their mouths to make things worse.maybe if they were like  eli manning  who is at te giants complex even on his days off going over the game plan.

any way go PACKERS. dont hate the cowboys but not a fan of the owner.

Honored Contributor

@Txblond wrote:

@Spurt  Thanks for the kind wishes.  Maybe you will jinx the other team!  Heh-Heh!

@Txblond

Oh no....your right....maybe picking the Cowboy's opponent to win will actually jinx the other team....never mind...I'll pick the Cowboys then...Smiley WinkWoman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Beating the Packers will be very, very tough for the Cowboys. I'm not sure they'll be up to get that win. When Aaron Rodgers is playing like he is now, God help the other team. Dak Prescott is a good quarterback, but Aaron Rodgers is much, much better.

We saw Aaron Rodgers turn on his game on 11/28 when he played the Eagles. He'd been mediocre prior to that and for whatever reason in that game he came back to life and hasn't slowed down since. I'm not sure if he got healthy, got his confidence back, or what happened, but in that game and since then he's been playing at a hall of fame level. It's hard to imagine anyone beating them with him playing at that level.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The Jags are making some interesting moves. They've hired Doug Marrone to be their head coach despite a fairly dismal record as a head coach and they're hiring Tom Coughlin as Executive Vice President. That's an unusual pair of hires. Marrone wasn't a top candidate, but had been on the Jags staff for the last two years, so they know him. I'd assumed Tom Coughlin would be more hands on as a head coach instead of a team executive.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman

Yes G-Man, it will be very hard to beat the Packers.  Dak is a very good quarterback--remember he is a rookie and Rodgers is well seasoned with many years experience..  And right now, he's playing his best, unfortunately for the Boys.  But stranger things have happened in the football world!

Honored Contributor

@Txblond wrote:

@gardenman

Yes G-Man, it will be very hard to beat the Packers.  Dak is a very good quarterback--remember he is a rookie and Rodgers is well seasoned with many years experience..  And right now, he's playing his best, unfortunately for the Boys.  But stranger things have happened in the football world!

@Txblond Aything can happen in football. A momentum swing or two can have pretty much any team winning a game they might otherwise lose.

I like Dak Prescott as a quarterback, but he's more of a game manager type quarterback (in my eyes anyway.) With a talented cast around him, that's nearly the ideal type of QB to have. The challenge for the Cowboys is they can't fall too far behind in a game. Coming back from a two or three touchdown deficit is nearly impossible for a game manager. .

Aaron Rodgers on the other hand is a gun slinger. No lead is safe as long as there's time on the clock and the ball is in his hands. He'll make the big mistake from time to time, but if there's two minutes left in a game and you need a touchdown to win, there's no one I'd rather have the ball than an Aaron Rodgers.

Dak Prescott is surrounded by a more talented cast (Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Cole Beasley, Ezekiel Elliott, etc.) and with a better offensive line, but my money is still on Aaron Rodgers when he's playing like he's been playing since 11/28. Rodgers has that mojo, or whatever you want to call it that pretty much wills his team to victory. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman

Well. I just have to hope his "mojo"  fails him Sunday!!