Respected Contributor

halftime- I'm liking the score so far. Chiefs seem frustrated and rattled. I'm sure there will be major adjustments coming up. Liking how Purdy settled down quickly and looks poised now 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor
Liked the Halftime show need to figure out who everybody was. Didn't like Kelcie brushing the coach.
Honored Contributor

Kelce didn't just brush Coach Reid, he pushed/shoved him and got in his face and yelled at him. Totally inappropriate, he needs to grow up and get over himself and learn how to handle it on the field when things don't go his way.

81138855-13072491-image-a-1_1707698311870.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Kelce. Yep, inappropriate.  True colors showing through.  

Respected Contributor

Re: SB LVIII watch thread

[ Edited ]

Travis must assume he is indespensible or he would never talk to his coach like that. Maybe he was showing off for his girlfriend.

Honored Contributor

This whole Super Bowl has become less about football and is just a huge circus with endless distractions on the sidelines.  Did you see them spray a large section of the crowd with green slime?  They were soaked.  Then there are all of the silly cartoon graphics.  Halftime was blah.

I got disgusted and watched the news.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 @My friends said the same thing!

Honored Contributor

I can't Stand the 49ers , so I hope KC. pulls itself together ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

In my area, the game is on CBS and Nickelodeon.  I put it on Nickelodeon, not even realizing and after a few minutes my DH and I decided we were not watching this nonsense.  I suddenly realized that I saw it was on Nickelodeon and we switched to watch without all the kids stuff.  I am not a big TV watcher.

Respected Contributor

I'm enjoying the game and the half time show. I have attended a super bowl and so many things go on. It's a crazy time. I had a great time however!  I will be going to usher in concert this fall and I am so excited! I was up dancing the whole time during the half time show. My friends an I decided we need more cardio training to keep up with usher!