Frequent Contributor

Roger Federer has a Stomach flu, pulled out of Miami.  I feel sorry for him. Have had it for 2 weeks and my tummy is still not really right !!  Feel better Roger!

Trusted Contributor

He also might not want to admit that his recently surgically repaired knee isn't ready yet.

Valued Contributor

I hope he is okay and it's just a stomach virus.

They showed him practicing and he looked very agile.    He hurt his knee while bathing his twins.   He slipped on water and turned his knee funny.

He was playing so well last year.  I hope he can come back in good form. He is such an amazing athlete and role model in sports.

Valued Contributor

I just read that Nadal had to quit in the middle of his match.   He was dizzy and couldn't recover.

There could be something going around that tournament.   Not good.

I know how it feels to be overheated and dizzy, especially when you're not feeling well.   It's unusual for a trained athlete to get that dehydrated.  

Could be a virus going around in the athletes there this week.

Honored Contributor

Re: ROGER FEDERER

[ Edited ]

Roger lost in the semi-finals at a clay tournament in Monte Carlo.  Hope he is playing stronger at Roland Garros. So good to see Rafa win a tournament on clay.

Honored Contributor

Re: ROGER FEDERER

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter @April of NY @Frosted Cake @Alsee @sueinsf @Black Cat Back @Krimpette and @Black Cat Back, unfortunately Roger just lost in the semifinals of this week's Gerry Weber Open.

He's seeded third at Wimbledon and, if he gets to the semin-finals, he would face either Djokavic or Murray. Wawrinka is seeded fourth. 

Unfortunately, Nadal will not be playing. -- Roger is my favorite player, but I really like Nadal as well.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Roger Federer

Current tournament: Gerry Weber Open (Men's Singles)

R. Federer
Semifinals

A. Zverev
Jun 18, Completed

R. Federer

Quarterfinals
D. Goffin

Jun 17, Completed

R. Federer

2nd Round

M. Jaziri

Jun 16, Completed