Honored Contributor

Did anyone get to go?   I heard the weather was awful....freezing rain.  I watched it online.  

My daughter lived in Boston and went to one of the victory parades for the Red Sox...with the duck boats.  She sent me so many photos...looked like it was so much fun for everyone 

Respected Contributor

Over a million of the faithful fought the snow and rain and freezing temperatures. My daughter was going to go, but found out they would be barred from after-school activities, and she didn't want there to be any issues. Half her school (including staff) was at the parade. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Sorry she couldn't go, PB!  My daughter went to a high school with very strict attendance policies, so I get it.  

College is much more lenient.  I'm sure my daughter missed some classes to go to the Red Sox victory events!  

Esteemed Contributor

Saw a couple of minutes on TV yesterday.

It was a great Super Bowl.

Congrats ot them and all their fans.

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

Sorry she couldn't go, PB!  My daughter went to a high school with very strict attendance policies, so I get it.  

College is much more lenient.  I'm sure my daughter missed some classes to go to the Red Sox victory events!  

They imposed punishments for those that ignored the warnings and skipped. I'm glad she did what she was supposed to do. It was terrible weather anyway. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )