Respected Contributor

Judge lets Brady play, ruling against NFL in 'Deflategate!  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Judge lets Brady play, ruling against NFL in 'Deflategate!  

I was just waiting for someone to start this! I take it your  a Patriots fan? I'm not! It seems to me Brady is like Teflon, nothing ever sticks to him. Maybe a 4 game suspension was too much but he should have gotten at least 2. 

Respected Contributor

Why even have rules? 

Respected Contributor

And now kids learn cheating is ok as long as you get away with it.  Great.  It's sad that this attitude is prevalent, and accountability for actions no longer matters.

Respected Contributor

I find it hard to believe that he wasn't aware of something wrong with the balls whether it was his doing or not.  He just comes across to me as being too big for his britches. 

Honored Contributor

I can't agree that teaching someone cheating has zero negative consequences is a happy day.

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh, happy day !!!!!

[ Edited ]

Not just cheating, and not just the Patriots. We have domestic abuse, cheaters, rape allegations, drugs, child abuse, and dog killers playing. Geez, they may as well sign Charlie Manson too. 

Valued Contributor

Why even start a post like this??  You know it's like stirring the pot.  It's a very controversial topic. Once again we learned today that there are no consequences for bad behavior. That's what's wrong today.

Valued Contributor

Of course he won. He's young, rich, and good looking. Unfortunately that's what society values these days.

Honored Contributor

I guess Giselle will revoke her decision to divorce him now.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986