Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter

Never been a Newman fan, but he and his crew chief had all they needed in todays race. Just finished my DVR version of it. Ryan has always been a no holds barred type of driver. Really happy to see Richard Childress back in the winners circle, he deserves it.

Similar to last week, the fastest car most of the day wasn't the winner. K. Busch was once again hating Logano, as his yellow cost him his shot at a win. Brad and Joey are my guys, nothing against Kyle however.

Overall, I am catching on more to what I've known as Nascar for many decades, in spite of them seeming like they are trying to lose us "aged fans", who remember what "real racing" and how races were won.

Thanks for your input @deepwaterdotter,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Nascar fans?

[ Edited ]

Hi John, Thanks for the kind response.  My husband is a Brad K. fan also.  Oh dear, hope my enthusiasm for the win did not spoil your enjoyment of watching the race.  I forgot that some may be watching later than real-time.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter

Hi, always good to see others favorites in Nascar. I DVR everything I watch. Always stay away from the the Forums most likely to tell me things I don't want to know. Every once in awhile someone gets overenthusiastic and puts a result in their thread title.

Not the same watching a show, game, or race when you know the ending before you start. I raced Ford/Mercury cars, and owned/own many over the decades. I pretty much stick with Ford drivers as my favorites.

Now Harvick? Not sure I will ever like him, even though he is a top tier driver.

Hope to see you on this forum again,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)