Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs!!! The Super Bowl!!!

stupid penalties can really mess up the game! stop making them denver!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It should be a good second half. Cam Newton doesn't look 'right' so far in the game. I think he might be feeling the pressure a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This is really turning out to be a boring game.    Too many penalties for a Super Bowl.

The Panthers look the worst I've seen them all season.

Too bad, we've had some good games in the past few years.

If the Panthers come back, then it might be more fun to watch.

I've been turning over to HSN watching Wolfgang Puck's presentations, just love him.

Honored Contributor

The most exciting thing so far was Stewart's scoring leap.

But, overall, I was more invested in Gaga's performance.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Yes....Nice win....DW

Honored Contributor

i will agree.......overall, it was a boring game.....

BUT........I BELIEVED and he did it! nice job peyton......you definitely earned it.

sorry panther fans that your team didnt get the win, but you all had a great season!

so, who thinks peyton is going to retire?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Cam Newtons after game interview just made Bill Belichicks after game interviews look great!

Honored Contributor

proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Cam Newtons after game interview just made Bill Belichicks after game interviews look great!

that was painful to watch!

looks like cam newton needs to mature a bit AND learn a little bit about what good  sportsmanship means.

he didnt even congratulate peyton or the broncos, did he?

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Broncos, but Cam Newton wasn't Cam Newton in that game. He played scared and you don't win playing scared. The pressure of playing in the Super Bowl is enormous and Cam wasn't mentally prepared for it. He probably thought he was, hoped he was, but in reality, he wasn't. It was a valuable learning experience for him though. If he can gett he Panthers back there in the next year or two, he'll be much better prepared for the game.Those passes he sailed over the head of his open receivers will haunt him for a few weeks/months however.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

i often wonder if players overdo the partying during the two weeks prior to the superbowl.....and then are not prepared for the big game?