Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs!!!! The Conference Championships!!!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

Well my heart says Broncos and Cardinals for the Super Bowl ......but my brain says Panthers (it wouldn't necessarily be bad if the Panthers won).....My cat, Figgy, will be cheering her fellow felines on for sure.....

And unfortunately the Patriots will probably win too--although I wish they'd get their rear ends kicked and watch the Super Bowl from home!!!   Gee I swear the AFC is becoming much like the Eastern Conference in the NBA-- the Cavs will definitely win the conference due to lack of competition, comparable to the AFC and the Patriots...

The Broncos offense just looks out of sorts and doesn't look....for lack of a better word.....CRISP!!! And the Broncos WR Thomas has dropped so many passes---And I agree with @gardenman's plan for attacking Brady......

The NFC has fielded 2 strong teams....

@Spurt My brain says that too!  Unfortunately I missed @gardenman plan for attacking Brady.  Would love to

make it far enough to need it! 

The line I've seen today is not in our favor.  Boo!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't heard about Manusky going to Washington. He didn't do a bad job with the Colts, but I think that several coaches were let go in order to have a fresh start. Indy is basically revising their coaching system.  Besides, Indy had many injuries in their defensive line; something like that is difficult to work with.

Congrats on Cousins getting the NFC East MVP! He has some good weapons in Reed (whom I really like), and Garcon (former Colt.)

Getting ready for the games this afternoon. I hope both are close rather than blowouts.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Didn't the Broncos beat the Patriots earlier in the season...?...Maybe they can do it again...DW

Esteemed Contributor

The jets flying over Bronco stadium gave me chills. Here we go!!!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Good luck to the Broncos.  Hoping for a fair and honest game.

Honored Contributor

A great first half for the Broncos. They're flashing a safety/linebacker under Brady's short routes, making him hesitate and then the defense is getting to him. Expect the Patriots to throw deep to try and counter that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Steeler fan here.  I am cheering on the Broncos!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

it is a pretty close game so far, but honestly the broncos are looking pretty darn good! they have been a good match for the patriots and brady hasnt looked THAT good. hoping that they can get the win and take it all the way to the superbowl.

i am pulling for the panthers in the next game......but hoping to see a good close game.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Great game. -- Great outcome.
Esteemed Contributor

So nice to see Brady and Belichick congratulating Manning after the game.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop