Esteemed Contributor

How many of you look forward to March Madness every year?  I certainly do.  Gives the dreary days of Winter a lift for me.  Takes ya to April and a late Easter this year and graduations and hopefully Spring!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Have you filled out a bracket yet?  I have.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, it's fun.

I had a college professor that would cancel classes for it.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Yes, I love to watch the tournament, although I don't really watch much college basketball during the regular season. But March Madness is exciting and fun to watch.

But there's one announcer I just can't listen to...****** Vitale. He drives me insane! I tried to watch some of the SEC tournament but I couldn't take the guy. Happy for those of you who do enjoy him, but I can't stand him!

I feel better now. Ha!

Regular Contributor

favorite time of year !!!! Married my college sweetheart, a basketball player. He then went on to coach b-ball and was very successful. We have been fortunate to go most every year starting in 1991 when Duke took it all. And then the next year too. We seldom miss the big dance and enjoy the camaraderie  of the coaches and the players. It has been a great life, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Valued Contributor

We take the Thursday and Friday, of the opening round of the dance, off every year and host a huge party.  If you're not a basketball junkie, there's no sense in coming to my house that weekend.  We refer to it as the national holiday!  Absolutely the most wonderful time of the year!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

And, even though this is not our best year, my Spartans are playing their first round right here in TULSA!!!  And this girl is going to the game on Friday night!!!!

LOVE March Madness like no other time of year!!!  I will watch the entire tourney, even if my team gets knocked out early!!!

SPARTY ON!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

And, even though this is not our best year, my Spartans are playing their first round right here in TULSA!!!  And this girl is going to the game on Friday night!!!!

LOVE March Madness like no other time of year!!!  I will watch the entire tourney, even if my team gets knocked out early!!!

SPARTY ON!!!

This is another MI State fan here, Tom Izzo, great coach.......along w/U of M, Duke, Louisville, ND and more.  It's tough, tho, when your favorites get paired w/each other.

Enjoy the game....wish I could be there w/you!!

Honored Contributor

There'll be a hot time in old Madison tonight.  Good work Badgers!

Valued Contributor

our area doing well, so far..Xavier, UC still in it..playing UCLA right now..NKU just in for their first time ever, & gave UK a run for their money..fun to watch when you know of the local kids playing..