Occasional Contributor

They are the best!!  What an exciting game!!  Going to Dallas and winning...they're on their way to winning the Superbowl!!  

Honored Contributor

Aaron Rodgers is a bad, bad man! He's the scariest quarterback in the league these days. It's kind of a shame he's never been teamed up with a really good supporting cast. If you put Aaron Rodgers and a Julio Jones at one wide receiver spot and an Odell Beckham at the other wide receiver spot with a really good pass catching tight end, and a good slot receiver, Rodgers could rewrite the record books. He's scary with the guys he's got, but they're not all world receivers. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

GO PACK GO  

C2QPiQkXcAIAcLI.jpg

Honored Contributor

Amazing, so many great moments with these guys. I sure hope they beat Atlanta and then it is off to the Super Bowl!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for beating Dallas !!!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

My husband is from suburban Milwaukee and we spent the first 4 years of our marriage living there.  The Packers played some  games in Milwaukee and I remember going to one. 

I grew up in the Philadelphia area so I'm an Eagle fan but I like any team that beats the Cowboys.

Trusted Contributor
I have to say that I didn't want either team to win but I didn't want Dallas to win the most.
Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:
I have to say that I didn't want either team to win but I didn't want Dallas to win the most.

---------

Who should have won?

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Amazing, so many great moments with these guys. I sure hope they beat Atlanta and then it is off to the Super Bowl!

-----------

Greenville (small town southwest of GB) police had a story on Facebook saying they responded to a call of small explosions and people yelling. Duh, it was just Packer fans partying but they have to respond.

Honored Contributor

Well......there WAS Bart Starr..........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥