Respected Contributor

Re: Judge nullifies Tom Brady's 4 game suspension by the NFL

[ Edited ]

Yes, the Golden Boy & Team got away with Lying & Cheating Again...Nothing to be proud of...Not watching the news...9-Months of Brady on the news every night & it's Sick.

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Valued Contributor

Wow you guys are really sour grapes, TOM BRADY and the team, won fair and square with this  dragged out  ball deal! Plus  they won the super bowl, hands down! All that said and hopefully done, we as a nation should be concentrating on  real life problems, which effect all of us at some level, let's get real!

Respected Contributor

I think it's sad that so many think cheating is ok, no big deal, and are are happy it's rewarded.  It breaks my heart, frankly, that honor no matter matters as long as you get ahead by whatever means necessary.

Honored Contributor

That decision was very deflating to all the people who believes he is guilty.

Frequent Contributor

I believe the judge realized that Tom Brady's penalty was over the top. The punshment did not fit the crime. It is apparent that everyone other than a New England fan will have an issue with this ruling. I believe that all teams cheat in some way or another. But in Brady's case everyone wanted him to suffer. Why? Because the Patriots are the best team in football? Tom is married to supermodel? Tom is rich? I could go on but won't because I don't plan on  or want  to changing anyone's opinion. You are entitled to it. But for those that disagree it is only fair to listen to those that don't.

Honored Contributor

Tell me why Adrian Peterson is back after beating his 4 year old with a switch. Why is Ray Rice a free agent after beating his wife. Why was Ray lewis back after committing murder(yah, found innocent just like OJ). Let"s start from the beginning and work our way down. NFL?? Guess money rules. Brady is chump change in all this.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:

Good decision by the judge. Rush Limbaugh just said he thinks the NFL didn't feel the Patriots were punished enough for Spygate. They tried to make this a bigger issue than it   was. I say the NFL needs to get rid of Goodell. I am happy for Brady and the Patriots and I am not from Boston.

I am not from Boston either....justice was served! 

Esteemed Contributor

@number one queen wrote:

Wow you guys are really sour grapes, TOM BRADY and the team, won fair and square with this  dragged out  ball deal! Plus  they won the super bowl, hands down! All that said and hopefully done, we as a nation should be concentrating on  real life problems, which effect all of us at some level, let's get real!

Yes the Patriots had spy gate but Brady didn't....he has had a squeaky clean record...well, we like bad boys....maybe he should beat up his wife and kick her out of an elevator or r*p* someone....then, we ladies will be in his corner? ....Brady had a legacy to protect not only as a player but a father...I am not a Patriots fan, unfortunately, a Giants fan but I can see beyond team loyalty and the game. Brady is the best in football today...why should fans be deprived of seeing him play....even if he beats my team.. Goodell and the NFL have no respect for women, thus, the Rice decision and using Brady as an example to make Brady hating fans love Goodell and the NFL..sorry community service doesn't cut it....throw out the stupid rule....blame the officials who were responsible for testing the balls...leave Brady alone...too much in the world that matters....No one paid the judge, Brady went to court for justice not a kangaroo court and it was served IMHO

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I think it's sad that so many think cheating is ok, no big deal, and are are happy it's rewarded.  It breaks my heart, frankly, that honor no matter matters as long as you get ahead by whatever means necessary.

Why didn't the ball guys just testify that Brady requested the deflation....because he didn't ....he wasn't guilty!  Didn't you ever act independently and do something to make your boss happy? A bigger bonus? Promotion? Same here...

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

sour grapes - how about we talk about sheer hman honesty.  Tom Brady is not an honest person, nor is his coach or anyone else on that team.

And a judge who can't hold his own - he can't even be honest with himself.

What history of dishonesty has Brady had? None....that's the problem....The coach is another story....