Frequent Contributor

20161026_072613.jpg

Honored Contributor

@blueskys I bought the ornaments on the left last year and they are beautiful!  I am afraid to go there for the upcoming holiday seasons as I don't need a thing but I always manage to walk out of there with a bag full of fun . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@blueskys I just noticed this is listed in the Sports forum and maybe would be better suited to either the Holiday or Home sections?  I think a lot of those folks would love to see your photos so perhaps the moderators could re-direct this thread so more folks could enjoy and share . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was just in there yesterday grabbing those wonderful large bars of luxury soaps! They sell at the soap company's website for $5 or more a bar and they are cruelty free, if that matters to you.  I saw the Christmas decorations being unloaded,  and look out Ms Parr-Hill. At my Dollar Tree, they are loaded with a lot of things veeerrry similar to what she sells. All of that stuff breaks down after a while. I don't care if you paid 50 cents or 50 bucks. So going back the weekend. Thanks for sharing your purchases, mtc!!

Valued Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I was just in there yesterday grabbing those wonderful large bars of luxury soaps! They sell at the soap company's website for $5 or more a bar and they are cruelty free, if that matters to you.  I saw the Christmas decorations being unloaded,  and look out Ms Parr-Hill. At my Dollar Tree, they are loaded with a lot of things veeerrry similar to what she sells. All of that stuff breaks down after a while. I don't care if you paid 50 cents or 50 bucks. So going back the weekend. Thanks for sharing your purchases, mtc!!

What kind of soap is it?

Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Love great finds.  What brand of bar soap?  Hope your allowed here to say the name.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@blueskys I just noticed this is listed in the Sports forum and maybe would be better suited to either the Holiday or Home sections?  I think a lot of those folks would love to see your photos so perhaps the moderators could re-direct this thread so more folks could enjoy and share . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

Done...and done!

Honored Contributor

I try to stay away from Dollar Store and Dollar Tree because I always go nuts finding stuff.  LOL  Guess where I'm headed tomorrow!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Can someone say ye name of the special soap bars...pleeese

Honored Contributor

Call me slow, but I didn't know that there is a 'Holiday' category on the Forums list.  I just 'took a peek', and will go back to read/view the posts there!  Thank you Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).