Esteemed Contributor

@spix  I was a die-hard for decades, but Dad, DH & 2 DS as White Sox fans,  I just had to tuck it away for a while.....

......but I am back!

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@spix  I was a die-hard for decades, but Dad, DH & 2 DS as White Sox fans,  I just had to tuck it away for a while.....

......but I am back!

@Mary Bailey  WELCOME BACK!  let's go all the way, my DS's girlfriend is a Sox fan, last Christmas I gave her a Cubs jacket   HAH!

Honored Contributor

I'm a Yankees fan and rooting for the Cubs!!

GO Cubs!! 

Fingers crossed, this is THEIR  year!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I'm sure Steve Bartman is rooting for the Cubs.

QVC Customer Care

Red Sox fan here cheering for the Cubs to win it all this year.  They are long overdue and I know how it felt for us when we finally Reversed the Curse.  It has definitely been an interesting post season so far!

Respected Contributor

Cubs fan here................Hey Hey!!!!

Trusted Contributor

As a life-long Yankee fan, I'm hoping to see the Cubs become World Series Champions

in 2016!!  Best of Luck!

Respected Contributor

Like dmod and Codemom, I am a life-long Yankees fan who is here rooting for the Cubs to win it all.  My late friend, Marilyn, was a big Cubs fan.  Another friend and I are sure that Marilyn was the angel who helped the Cubs beat the Giants earlier this week. 

Go Cubs!!!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

I am a third generation Cubbie fan (my daughter is a fourth) from our family.  I will be at the game Saturday evening cheering the boys on.  They are a great team and it seems like they really enjoy each other.  I live about a mile from Wrigley and I remember walking down the RR tracks as a little girl going to the game with my grandfather.

And how about some of the plays they made this year - Rizzo jumping up on the wall (I think he made a couple of plays up there) and just WOW for Baez.  That kid will be a major star.   I am  hoping I get to go to a WS game this year.  And really, is Wrigley the best ballpark there is or what?

Respected Contributor

@hovis wrote:

Any Cub fans out there?? Go Cubs. I hope they can go all the way to the World Series and win!!!

I posted on another thread that I have wanted to see the Cubs compete and win the World Series for a while.   

Since they haven't won in over 100 years, I believe that a lot of baseball fans would really like to see them win.  

Also, being from Boston, because of Theo, and some former Red Sox players, I also want to see them win.  It would be awesome for Theo since he was responsible for the Red Sox winning the World Series in 2004 and if the Cubs win in 2016 or if not this year, in a couple of years.   

I also have family that lives in Chicago who are long-time Cubs fans and would be very happy for them also.