Valued Contributor

If it comes down to the dallas cowboys beating the detroit lions in order for

the new york giants making the playoffs no way jerry jones will let that happen he will tell his players to play as if it was a scrimage make it look good and make sure you lose the game.

the cowboys worst nightmare is  having to play the giants again...

Honored Contributor

Re: COWBOYS WILL LOSE SATURDAY

Here is the thing, there is no bigger Giant fan than me , but they should have won last night. I don't care what the despised Cowboys do. If  the Giants can't win, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. 🏉🏉

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I agree.I cant see the giants going to washington and beating them.washington has the giants number.it will be a tough chore to do.giants will have to depend on help from some other teams losing.even if they get in they wont go far.

as i giant fan i am use to them losing big  games as they did against philadelphia.you could always tell the first 2 mintues with them if they  have they there A game on.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure the Giants will make the playoffs even if they lose next week regardless of what the Cowboys do on Monday night. The only team that could knock them out would be the Buccaneers and they'd both end up with a 10-6 record so it would come down to the tiebreakers. I'm not sure how the tiebreakers would work out, but I find it unlikely the Giants would miss the playoffs. I don't see the Giants staying in the playoffs for long as I tend to think they're a mirage team with a better record than they deserve.

Dallas has won the NFC East. Seattle has the NFC West. The NFC North and South are still up for grabs, but the Falcons and Packers each have a game lead on their closest rival. The Buccaneers have a decent shot at wining their final two games against New Orleans and Carolina, but you never know when Brees or Newton will turn it on and play well. I'm guessing the Bucs hold the tiebreaker over the Giants or else the Giants would have already clinched a playoff spot, but the tiebreaker for the wildcard rounds is challenging to decipher.

The team that would scare me the least in the NFC playoffs picture is the Giants. That whole team is bilt around Odell Beckham these days. If you can control him, you can win. Heck, the Eagles gave him over 150 yards and still won. The Giants just aren't that good of a team. The scariest team to me is likely the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is the real deal at quarterback. When he's on his game, he doesn't lose. The Seahawks would be right up there with the Packers.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!