Honored Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Good luck to everyone's teams tonight!

TGIF!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Well, there ya' go @redwingsgal.  We let you win at your house so you'll have to let us win in ours.  LOL  Congrats to the Wings on their 5-3 victory.

We ain't doin' so good! Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Five players were called up from the Predators AHL affiliate after several players on the main roster came down with food poisoning Friday night.

Kevin Fiala and Viktor Arvidsson scored two goals each to lead the Predators to a 5-1 victory over the defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins in Nashville Saturday night.

Calle Jarnkrok also scored and P.K. Subban and Filip Forsberg each added two assists for Nashville. Juuse Saros had 34 shots for his first NHL victory as the Predators snapped a three-game losing streak.

WOO HOO!!!!

Ducks are next!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds I was reading about the food poisoning.  OMG!  No wonder they were struggling.  I've had food poisoning.  It ain't fun!

Congrats to the Preds on the win!

Rangers won last night!  It was a fun game to watch!   I was also switching to the Cubs game and the Ohio State game. My remote got a workout. LOL  Thankfully, I did not. LOL I just sat there and let the remote do the heavy lifting. LOL 

Rangers play the Coyotes tonight.  

Tell us about your team. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers win!  Woohooo!! 

Next up....Wednesday, NBCSN Rivalry Wednesday, Rangers/ Bruins. 

@Preds  Did you see Subban at the Titans' game?   I love his spirit!

Waving hi to everyone. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Hey John, @hckynut 

Hope you and your lovely wife are doing well. 

Have you been able to watch any games?  What do you think of our newer, younger, faster  team?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rangers/Bruins, NBCSN, 8:00 eastern.  Let's go Rangers!!

How is your team doing, so far?

Nice to see Crosby return after another concussion. 

Respected Contributor

After we lost our first two in FL, we have been on FIRE!!  Five straight wins!!!

In St Louis tomorrow night

I have been enjoying the speed aspect of our game this year, much improved over last year, @dmod nj.  Also, we have more fighting penalties already than all of last year!!

Good luck to all teams this week!!!

I LOVE HOCKEY

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

After we lost our first two in FL, we have been on FIRE!!  Five straight wins!!!

In St Louis tomorrow night

I have been enjoying the speed aspect of our game this year, much improved over last year, @dmod nj.  Also, we have more fighting penalties already than all of last year!!

Good luck to all teams this week!!!

I LOVE HOCKEY

Hi @redwingsgal  I was just listening to a pregame show about how hot your team is lately.....five straight win!!  Much good luck tomorrow night in St. Louis! Keep up the winning streak.

More fighting?  Wow!  Rangers don't do much fighting. Although, it does get chippy at times, especially around the net.

Rangers started off with too many turn overs and give aways, but got it together. They are winning 5-2 in the 3rd, so far, against the Bruins.

The Hayes brothers are playing one another. 

Honored Contributor

Big come from behind win for the Rangers.   After allowing way too many turnovers and give aways..........they got it together. 

Bruins took too many penalties, and the rookie goalie struggled in his first NHL start.

The nasty hit to the head to  Girardi will hopefully end in a suspension of Pastrnak. 

Next game is Friday. Smiley Happy