Honored Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

@JillyMarie wrote:

We took our dog to the vet last month and while sitting in the reception room a couple of goofy pit-mixes walk in with their owner.  They were a couple of clowns.  Their names were Sid and Geno. 

image.png

Hi @JillyMarie welcome back. Smiley Happy  Hope you had a good summer.  Adorable story about the two pups and their names!!  

What kind of dog do you have?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow! The Rangers threw the kitchen sink at the Blues goalie, Hutton, and he was spectacular!!

Rangers owned the 1st and 3rd periods. They were on fire, but the Blues goalie was hotter.   This kid was great!!

Girardi left the game with a hip flexor issue. He is day to day!

How did your team do tonight?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well the Hawks beat us this time @dmod nj. 5-3.  Oh well, it happens. Dallas ... we're coming for you.   Red Wings lost, too.  Sorry @redwingsgal.

Congrats to the Rangers and Penguins!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj - The really spoiled kind.

IMAG0150.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh @JillyMarie ... He is handsome and totally in control!  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JillyMarie wrote:

@dmod nj - The really spoiled kind.

IMAG0150.jpg

@JillyMarie, omg, he/she is so handsome/pretty!!  I've had three mini schnauzers over the last 20 years...all girls.   Now, I have an Australian Labradoodle.  I miss my schnauzers very much.   They were all so different, yet the same.  Give him a hug from me, please.  Enoy him! Thanks for sharing him.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Well the Hawks beat us this time @dmod nj. 5-3.  Oh well, it happens. Dallas ... we're coming for you.   Red Wings lost, too.  Sorry @redwingsgal.

Congrats to the Rangers and Penguins!

We are 0-2, uggghhh

Home opener tonight vs Ottowa.  Last season at the Joe, it still seems like a new arena to me

Not too long ago I was in a parking lot in my little suburb of Tulsa and I noticed a license plate holder "Ottowa Senators" !!  Well, not something you see everyday here in Tulsa ville.  Fast forward to a visit at my pcp's ofc, he knows I am a huge Wing nut.  He tells me that our local "little league" hockey team is now a farm team to the Senators!!  Not sure how that connection was made, but it is cool!!!

Good Luck to all tonight!!  LGRW

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  have they been playing well even though they have not won? If so, that is a good foundation to build upon.  Maybe having the home crowd behind them will turn their luck around!!    LGRW!!

It is cook having a connection, in your town, to a NHL team.

Honored Contributor

Rangers play the Sharks tonight.

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-vs-sharks-101716-pregame-notes/c-282744562

Raanta will be in goal.  Two guys make their 2016 debut tonight...McIllrath and Jooris.

Girardi and Buchnevich are out with injuries.

Let's go Rangers!! Let's go Blueshirts!

WinCraft New York Rangers 28" x 40" Double-Sided Vertical Banner

Honored Contributor

The Nashville Predators announced Tuesday that two players who recently both suffered injuries will be out for an extended period of time.

Defenseman Anthony Bitetto is expected to miss four to six weeks with an upper-body injury. The blueliner left the Predators Opening Night win over the Chicago Blackhawks following a fight with Jordin Tootoo.

Winger Miikka Salomaki is projected to be out for six to eight weeks, also with an upper-body injury. The Finnish forward exited Saturday tilt in Chicago after blocking a shot off his hand.

Someone should have warned him that you don't mess with Tootoo!  Oh, I miss him, but he needs to be nice to my Preds.  LOL

LET"S GO RANGERS!

LET'S GO REDWINGS!  Don't want your first win to be against us. Smiley Wink