Respected Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Hey, @dmod nj, are you gonna run your baseball thread this year?  I see a lot of posers here, but yours is the real deal!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Hey, @dmod nj, are you gonna run your baseball thread this year?  I see a lot of posers here, but yours is the real deal!!!

Hi @redwingsgal,  you are very kind, thanks. Smiley Happy Yes, I will have a baseball thread on the first day of season. Smiley Happy   I look forward to seeing you there. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

The Devils home game was postponed last night due to the foot+ snow fall in this general area. We got about 15 inches......less than the 24 originally predicted. 

NBCSN's game tonight is a big one.....Flyers vs Pens.....not a lot of love between these teams. lol

@redwingsgal  good luck to the Wings against the Avs tonight.

Good luck to everyone's teams. Smiley Happy

Only 35 days until the SC playoffs begin.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgalhttps://www.theplayerstribune.com/kris-draper-red-wings-avalanche-march-97/

Honored Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I'm Irish through marriage. LOL

Rangers play the Panthers tonight.  I think, for those out of the area, the game is on NHL network.   LGR!!   Fast is back!   Hank, Dan and Klein skated with no contact jerseys.

John, big debate in local media.....sit Buchnevich or play Glass???  

Good luck to everyone's teams!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @dmod nj,

I unfortunately am Irish by birth, my father(?) that took off and left my mom to raise alone, my 3 older sisters and myself. Nothing against Irish, but my father(?) was a plain ole drunk.

I think you know my answer to who should be in the lineup, #15 or #89. They need that mans type of play/experience/speed, and remember, he too has played a lot on the PK, and very effectively.

We also could use a healthy Klein/Girardi, and The King. Every game is a BIG one now.

Everyone enjoy the day doing whatever is your thing, and good luck to your team's, unless tonight it is the Panthers.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

UGH, Rangers lost last night in a shoot out.  I saw bits and parts of the game.  The parts I saw....the Panthers looked like they had control of the game.

Tonight, they play the Wild.  Hopefully, I will be able to watch more of the game.   Let's go boys!!  LGR!

Good luck to everyone's teams.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, if nothing else, we did beat the snot out of the Avalanche!!  That is ALWAYS a good thing!

Thanks for the Drape link, @dmod nj

Unfortunately, we then lose to the Sabres at home last night ...

Can't wait for October!!!

Good Luck to all teams this week!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Another win!  Beat the Canadiens in OT last night!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Missed everyone!!   Been busy with family and not near a computer much.

Congrats on the wins, @redwingsgal.  I'm glad the team is still putting a smile on your face. Smiley Happy

Rangers played the Devils last night.  My son and I were chatting about the game on and off throughout the night. Lots of physical play, a few fights and lots of passion. Devils won in ot.  I heard the screaming from Chicago. LOL It was a fun game to watch!!

Tonight, the Rangers play the Islanders on NBCSN's Rivalry Wednesday!  LGR!

Good luck to everyone's teams tonight!!