Respected Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

@dmod nj  Yes, I certainly did. My husband texted me from a meeting. Lol!

This one hurts, I can't lie. I don't blame him, but it hurts the fans. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@dmod nj  Yes, I certainly did. My husband texted me from a meeting. Lol!

This one hurts, I can't lie. I don't blame him, but it hurts the fans. 

Does Montreal come to Boston to play before the end of the year?  Woman Surprised

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Good morning!!   It's almost Friday. lol

Rangers play their long time rivals, the Islanders, in Brooklyn tonight.

The Rangers put their 6 game winning streak on the line.  The Islanders have done well  under their new coach.   We'll see what happens tonight. 

Good luck to everyone's teams tonight.

If I remember correctly,  Sunday is Hockey Day in America. Every team plays.  Some games will be national games for all to enjoy. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

TGIF!

What is it about my boys playing in Brooklyn?  The notorious bad ice?   Rangers were a step behind the Islanders last night. UGH! 

Their next game is Sunday,  Hockey Day in America. They play the Caps at 12:30 eastern on NBC.    At 3:00 eastern, NBC, the RW play the Pens.   @redwingsgal  I am rooting for your boys!!   The Preds play the Blue Jackets.  

Wishing all our teams good luck!

Any plans for the long  weekend?  My plans? To relax! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  Spring weather is in Jersey this weekend! LOVING it!

Hockey Day in America is today.  Rangers beat the Caps!!  YAY!

@redwingsgal I'm watching the second game on NBC....RW play the Pens!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!

@hckynuthttp://nypost.com/2017/02/18/rangers-will-put-jean-ratelles-number-in-rafters-where-it-belongs/

Lots of games are on NBCSN tonight.

Enjoy the games!!  May the best team win!

Honored Contributor

OT  @Preds  My Jon Heart is loved in your hometown!!   lol

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7694291/bon-jovi-breaks-music-city-attendance-record-nashvill...

Honored Contributor

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/02/19/red-wings-take-advantage-of-penguins-mistakes-in-5-2-win/ @redwingsgal  Congrats!!   

Honored Contributor

Well, thank goodness we won that one last night. 

Yes, @dmod nj.  A lot of my friends went and they all loved your Jon.  He is welcome to come back any time he wants.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj@redwingsgal@Preds

Our guys in blue played a complete game for the first 15 minutes, their A Game. After that? Pretty much was all Hank. I could describe what they did wrong, but is much easier to say what they did right, and that was you scored enough to win.

Caps took over the game in the 2nd period, and had Hank not been at the top of his game? Different final outcome. 

C'mon guys, this is your time! You have a great team and the best goalie in the league. It's time to keep adding up the points again by "filling the opponent's net". Did first of season and no reason you can't now.

We're with ya'll

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hi @hckynut  great analysis!!   I am cheering right along with you for our boys!!  

March 1st is the trading deadline.    Wonder if there will be any changes to our roster?