Honored Contributor

2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Hi everyone,  Smiley Happy 

Today is the start of the 2016-2017 hockey season!! I can't believe it is finally here!   I am so excited!!  It's been a LONG summer!

Please post about your team!  Update us on upcoming games, channels and times of when/where we can watch, scores, standings, rumors, trades, articles about hockey/your team, etc.

I hope all the fans who joined me last year are able to join in this year, along with anyone else who wants to join in.  All are welcome.

I love the first day of the season. There is hope for all of our teams to win the Stanley Cup!!

Here's to a well played, competitive, injury free, fun year of hockey!!

Good luck to all our teams!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Good luck to all the teams who play tonight. Smiley Happy

It is rivalry Wednesday on NBCSN, Blackhawks/Blues, 8:00 eastern.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Does anyone else do this?? 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching Sharks, Kings, Bruins early in the season and will settle on one to follow in a few weeks. I have various levels of loyalty to all three!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

dmod....I'm here...have a lot to learn but usually am a good student...although my mind and heart will be busy with the Cubbies hopefully for a few more weeks...then hop on the Zamboni , clear the ice and start rooting on the NY Rangers Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am so ready to start real hockey!!  We do not start until tomorrow (in TB) then Saturday in FL, home opener is not until Sunday v Ottawa!!!

Here's to a great season!!!

LGRW shooting for 26 straight years in the playoffs!!!  Let's bring Lord Stanley home, guys!!!

This is the BEST thread of all on these boards  xoxoxoxoxox

Image result for red wing logo

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I'm watching Sharks, Kings, Bruins early in the season and will settle on one to follow in a few weeks. I have various levels of loyalty to all three!

Welcome @gardensla.  Enjoy following three good teams.  Let us know which one you pick to follow.  All three are good choices. 

Honored Contributor

@DesertPony wrote:

dmod....I'm here...have a lot to learn but usually am a good student...although my mind and heart will be busy with the Cubbies hopefully for a few more weeks...then hop on the Zamboni , clear the ice and start rooting on the NY Rangers Smiley Happy

@DesertPony so glad to see you here. Smiley Happy   We are all students of the game. There are plenty here who will answer any questions for you.  Just enjoy the speed and skill these guys possess!!  

I understand about being busy during the baseball playoffs. I've been there, too, when the Yankees were in it a million years ago............ok, it only seems like a million years ago. lol     I'll still be watching and cheering on the Cubs!! 

Join in anytime you want. We are here starting tonight and going straight through the Stanley Cup!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am so ready to start real hockey!!  We do not start until tomorrow (in TB) then Saturday in FL, home opener is not until Sunday v Ottawa!!!

Here's to a great season!!!

LGRW shooting for 26 straight years in the playoffs!!!  Let's bring Lord Stanley home, guys!!!

This is the BEST thread of all on these boards  xoxoxoxoxox

Image result for red wing logo

Hi @redwingsgal  Good luck to your RW! I will have to check the schedule to see when our teams play one another.

Here's to a great season!!