Super Contributor

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

On 5/31/2015 dmod said:
On 5/31/2015 pickleslarue said:
On 5/31/2015 MomOf4 said:
On 5/31/2015 MomOf4 said:
On 5/30/2015 Alley Catvocate said: I think I will avoid this thread during the Stanley Cup finals to keep my positive attitude for my Blackhawks. Edited to add momof4, thank you for the invitation. I did post you a couple times and didn't receive a response. Your team played a GREAT series. See ya'll in viewpoints... *GRIN*

Gosh I'm sorry Alley. I was gone for a good part of the day and forgot to read the posts before posting myself. Thanks for saying we played a great series. Smile

Please don't avoid coming here during the finals. We get over our disappointment pretty fast and we actually support anyone who comes here (yes, even Hawks fans)!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thanks for the hugs and condolences guys.

I really hope Alley Catvocate sees the above post. Smile

The great thing about it, is this is all in fun. We heartily support our favorite team(s), but, for me, it's a game, fun, entertainment and no hard feelings are generated.

I in no way want to offend TB fans with my animosity toward their team Smile

EXACTLY!!

Thanks, Donna. I know you're rooting for the Bolts (and make a good case re: former Rangers). I used 'Bolts' because you are such a sweetie to everyone on here. From here on I will resume referring to them as TB {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 5/31/2015 Preds said:

CONGRATS HAWKS AND FANS!!!!!!

Go Hawks....what an exciting game last night! On to the Stanley Cup!!

Honored Contributor

Welcome to all the new posters. Smiley Happy Lots of Blackhawks fans!! Love it!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

The more the merrier!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2015 Gooday said:

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen! And I LOVE the playoff beard!!! Good luck in the finals!! And this coming from a die hard Redwing!!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

John,

Some Rangers info I read today.

McDonagh, fracture-right foot ,gm 4.

Girardi, Grade 1 MCL sprain, gm 4.

Staal, hairline fracture-ankle suffered in reg season.

Zucc suffered a brain contusion in Game 5 of Pitt series. Not yet completely healed. Expected to make a full recovery.

I copied and pasted the above. That was all the info I could find.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Donna,

Thank you you for the info on the guys. D-men really take a lot more physical punishment, especially lower body parts. Hopefully all of their recoveries are uneventful. I am rooting for the Bolts for the Cup. They have been a very strong team all season, but did not get the same amount of media attention as the more prominent hockey venues.

I have said here from the start of the season they would be a team to watch, and the same during the post season. Their speed and quickness will be hard counter, and our Rangers, in my opinion, were the best team to be able to counter those aspects of the Bolts game. The fact they have 3 former Rangers doesn't hurt either.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/mats-zuccarello-had-brain-contusion-lost-ability-to-talk-move-arm...

Wow, Zucc's injury was FAR WORSE than most thought. Thank goodness he will be ok.

John, how are you feeling?

Valued Contributor

momof4- aww,Thanks..{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I see more HAWKS FANS have emerged... WHEW!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

BTW Tampa fans or anyone from the area,is this true? Thanks in advance...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/06/01/bernstein-tampa-bay-lightning-ticket-policy-is-pathetic/

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor

On 5/31/2015 hyacinth003 said:
On 5/31/2015 dmod said:
On 5/30/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

WE DID IT!!

Momof4- AMAZING SERIES!!

<br />

Gooday- there are people screaming in my building, all kinds of noises!!

EMT, great shirt!! I LOVE that!! I was going to ask about any celebrations, and read Gooday's post about the fireworks. Cool!!

I am going to get this shirt for my daughter. It comes in a Chicago Blackhawks version, and is really cute!

Hyacinth

I LOVE that one it was too big to post here...LOL

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ