Super Contributor

thank you all for reading my long post. Here's what I've found. I AM going to return the two pairs, and I rarely return. Upon contacting the seller, one of replies was "I never said they were Vionic' and she was right. I guess there's quite a difference in Vionic and Orthaheel. Again, I'm new with this and maybe I should have known better, but the shoes I'd received were NOT the same size anyway with each foot. Returning, dear seller will be out of town, but going to do it. Thank you all for responses. and note to yourselves, Vionc is the key word, I think. thanks again to all.

Honored Contributor
I much prefer the Spenco shoes which also has the ortho type of foot bed. Last week I got a pair of Taos sandals which I discovered has the ortho footbed and some style. Both of these brands fit my foot much better and have a more comfortable material on the footbed. I get them hugely discounted on Zulily.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Can't wear those because I only pronate inward on one foot. If I wear those shoes my back is killing me after less than one hour.

It took me a few tries (ordering several different ones) before I figured oout what the problem was with these shoes.

They are another one that QVC has on every other day. It's as if they've latched (QVC has) on to this company and gone crazy with having them on.

I wonder if the Aussie has bought a house here? I'm serious.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/26/2014 misspammie said:

thank you all for reading my long post. Here's what I've found. I AM going to return the two pairs, and I rarely return. Upon contacting the seller, one of replies was "I never said they were Vionic' and she was right. I guess there's quite a difference in Vionic and Orthaheel. Again, I'm new with this and maybe I should have known better, but the shoes I'd received were NOT the same size anyway with each foot. Returning, dear seller will be out of town, but going to do it. Thank you all for responses. and note to yourselves, Vionc is the key word, I think. thanks again to all.

Not exactly right, misspammie. The company changed its name from Orthaheel to Vionic because Orthaheel sounded too orthotic - not cool, I guess. So now they are "Vionic with Orthaheel Technology." How's that for a mouthful? No wonder you were confused. But it's not as if there are "Vionic" shoes and "Orthaheel" shoes. There are just a lot of different styles (and sole thicknesses) just as with any other shoe company. I'm the opposite of you - I prefer a thinner sole. The slippers with the thick sole felt awful and I had to send them back. But I must have 10 or 12 pairs of the sandals. Again, the pair that I'm finding not as comfortable is the one with a thicker sole, the red patent pair up above. But all of the thinner soled sandals feel like heaven to me. My plantar fasciitis went away when I started wearing Orthaheels (oops, I mean Vionic). I have long narrow feet (yes, long toes) and a high arch. BTW I always look for the lowest Internet price for any style I'm considering, but I never buy shoes from Ebay. Purses are another matter, lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett