Esteemed Contributor
On 7/29/2014 imxpnsive said:

Thank you for this post.....I ordered F-11372....(not sure how to post pictures).....this will be my first Travelon....as my Vera Bradley, which I love, is becoming a little worn...it will become a home for my needlework....and my favorite Coach and Bally bags still sit on the shelf....but are still loved.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As others have said Travelon is a wonderful option for carrying when out and about in where tourists roam whether locally or when you are away from home. I like a Travelon when traveling because I can take a large one and fold it in the luggage for airline travel and bring it out once I get to the destination. BTW: a large sized Travelon bag doesn't hurt when carried crossbody either.

We have more than enough opportunities in our lives to strut the Coach and LVs without carrying them around to crowded attractions making ourselves an attraction for thieves.

Regular Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Trix said:
On 7/29/2014 imxpnsive said:

Thank you for this post.....I ordered F-11372....(not sure how to post pictures).....this will be my first Travelon....as my Vera Bradley, which I love, is becoming a little worn...it will become a home for my needlework....and my favorite Coach and Bally bags still sit on the shelf....but are still loved.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As others have said Travelon is a wonderful option for carrying when out and about in where tourists roam whether locally or when you are away from home. I like a Travelon when traveling because I can take a large one and fold it in the luggage for airline travel and bring it out once I get to the destination. BTW: a large sized Travelon bag doesn't hurt when carried crossbody either.

We have more than enough opportunities in our lives to strut the Coach and LVs without carrying them around to crowded attractions making ourselves an attraction for thieves.

Excellent point....can't wait for my to arrive....thank you.

Respected Contributor

Yes, indeed. I am a fan of the Travelon purses. While I love my Dooneys, they are really not travel-safe. I got the F11481.

These are really easy to wear crossbody, which I did on the Moscow metro (day before it crashed, lucky me.)

These are about the most perfect travel purses. They are easy to organize, they stay clean (the fabric wipes clean. You know what happens on long trips.) The RFID wallet is a bit small but pretty darned nice. The toggles are big, easy to grab for unzipping. And if you take something like a diaper bag or backpack aboard (with your carryon) as your "personal item" the purse is easy to stow in your bag because it packs flat.

I have to throw in a plug for PacSafe suitcases, while I'm at it. I travel a fair amount and a fair distance, and I replaced my aging luggage last year after an expedition to South America. (It got beat up and a mouse stowed away. long story...) These look like huge backpacks. The carryon is easy to stow on the plane, the bigger suitcases hold a LOT and they have a drawstring inner bag to compress your clothes. They are also relatively light--which helps with the new, stingy weight limits on suitcases checked or even carried onboard. The material they are made from is tough and they are really well designed. I'm so glad I chose them over the hard sided luggage I was considering.