Honored Contributor

something very interesting AND good!!!

[ Edited ]

Many of you know me here talking about GREAT shoes and boots and that I LOVE them!!!!  This is my weakness!!!  Okay, well one of them - bedding is my other!!!

So I wawtched a video this morning of Jane T. talking about a shootie kind of shoe by Spring Step.  I've seen them before, thought I'd check out other sites I like to shop at to see if I could find it elsewhere for less.  Well I did but found other fab styles by Spring Step that I liked better.  Guess what else I found - easy pay on shoes.com!!!!  AND you can choose how many you'd like (2 months up to 6 months)!!!!  So yeah, I found another beautiful style, 2 multi-colored styles for fall/winter.  YES I bought both of them on 2 easy pays each!!!!

Holy cow, I LOVE this site!!! And just HAD to share!!!

BTW - I do have other Spring Steps and love them - so comfy, so cushy!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: something very interesting AND good!!!

Any pictures?

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I don't have a pic of these shooties but if you check out this website and pull up Spring Step "Chains" this soon will be mine.  I did buy both color ways too - HAD TO!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Spring Step makes some really cute, "different" shoes that have a hand-crafted look.  However, they run small and since I wear an eleven, the only style I can wear is an open-toed sandal.  I've gotten styles on Zulily that QVC sold for double the price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ah, Ms Lola, those would be the ones.  These just spoke to me, have to have both of them. 

YEARS ago I found a beautiful very colorful pr of shooties (when these things first came out) that were mostly a lighter denim blue with a few patches of color, stitched with very colorful threads.  I LOVED those shoes, wore them to death!  Looked great with jeans.  I grew out of them however and was SO sad when they left my closet - and feet.  I've never seen anything remotely close to them again.  Don't even recall the brand name.  

Fast forward years later to the present, so glad there's a brand called Spring Step that makes beautifl shoes, boots, booties. And their line of artistic colors, styles certainly comes very close to that first pr of booties that I had.  I am over the moon to get these.  Here's hoping I have no issues with the sizing.  I'd rather see my size to be 7-7.5 instead of 6.5-7 so I am certainly hoping for the best.  Cannot wait until these arrive.

Honored Contributor

Oh Ms Lola - had to report back - I got both pairs of booties this morning.  The Euro sizing 37 (6.5-7) is spot on too. 

These shoes are gorgeous in person - color ways in each pair is even better that your photo!  The cognac/red combo feels better on, but both fit very well.  The zipper on the blue/olive right shoe feels like a nylon thread is annoying but I'll have socks or tights on with these anyway so I'm not really concerned.  I tried them both on with bare feet, even so, they feel great. 

I cannot wait to wear these this fall/winter!  The leather work is beautiful on both of them, stitching perfect.  There is NOTHING about either of these that I don't LOVE!!!  Well worth the price at $89 each.  LOVE SPRING STEP!!!