Respected Contributor

For some reason, the quality has gone downhill since I first started buying them. So much so that I'd be unlikely to get them again.

Respected Contributor

I have one pair of Ryka's that I've worn endlessly--they're so perfect for me!

I had ordered the same style in a different color, but the fit was different. I had to give the shoes away.

That style is no longer available, but now I'd llike a new pair. . .and with the same ideal fit!

I'll dream on.

Super Contributor

Where do i begin..... Never bought any Ryka sneakers etc...

The incentive was when the 5 pays and free ship was offered...

Okay was not sure if i should get med or wide? Reason is my feet are not considered wide.... However with needing more room in the toe box...Have a few toes with neoroma condition and important to have extra space... My heels are narrow...  Decided to go with the wide.. Was  nervous  about getting them...

I was in my house all day awaiting the delivery from UPS...

i checked the tracking  several times and saw it was marked delivered..

Looked out on my deck,and was shocked to see the box on top step... My entry door is fairly close by,have a bell as well.

The box was starting to get wet as rain was starting...

Called Ups to complain and said they would make sure any other package would be by my door and ring bell..

So sorry as i am so frustrated about this...

Getting back to the sneakers which is time A64659. Dark grey. Ordered the 8 wide.... I always have some wiggle room in getting that size.... Cut too short... Quality of these are not too good...

To add i have some inexpensive leather,or fabric material one's i buy at Walmart... Always get the size 8w.... Cannot believe that Ryka brand would be a big disappointment.. Have numerous pairs of clogs,and sneakers most are in that size...

Oh well i am returning....Woman MadWoman Frustrated