Valued Contributor

OH Snap,

I am really sorry you have had to go through this.  All I can say is Snap!  It is my way "Lady's" word when frustrated.  

Valued Contributor

I would have been very upset and to have information included of the this individual.  What a Scandal!

Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

I received used shoes from Halston. I returned them and asked for a credit for the shipping as well. They did not issue it, so I am going to call Customer Service to request...

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Earth Origins Water Repellent Ankle Boots (A269690). I ordered the Merlot and when I received them they had been worn. I did not order "AS IS" and was very disgusted. I did a live chat and told the rep that this is a dishonest and illegal practice. She said to return them as defective and my account would be credited. I told her this is the second pair of shoes I had to return because the vendor and hosts misrepresented the product. She said if I did not get credit for the shipping I should contact customer service. I am very reluctant to order any shoe again due to my current experiences.

Honored Contributor

What does the "Q" stand for In QVC?  What happened to Quality? Not any more.

Esteemed Contributor

And this is why I just have to shake my head when QVC devotees state they dislike buying their clothing from B&M stores because the items might be stained with makeup, smell like perfume, etc.  

The B&M stores in which I shop don't display clothing in such shoddy condition.  It appears the same cannot be said for QVC.   

Valued Contributor

@CJC

200.gif

Contributor

I think you have been lucky.  I have definitely recieved products over the years that were not (or at east did not appear to be) brand new.  

Sorry this happened to you.