Honored Contributor

I had never heard of this brand,any one bought them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I've heard of them.  Supposed to be very comfortable and well made.  Never purchased because of the cost.  Some day I'd like to try them if I can find a decent sale.

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I've heard of them.  Supposed to be very comfortable and well made.  Never purchased because of the cost.  Some day I'd like to try them if I can find a decent sale.

6pm has them.And zuilly today.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest - I think I'll give a pair of sneakers a try.  They can be returned for Zulily credit if they don't work out.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Drew shoes have been around for years.  They've been known for their "extra depth" shoes which offer great support.  They were one of the first orthopedic shoe manufacturers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair years back as i have very bad feet issues...they seemed made well...but way to stiff is the word i come up with....also thick, heavy...........dontated them...

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix.  I checked and found that i have the metallic snake-print sneaker in the blue, as well as the navy shoe with the slight wedge.  The sneaker is okay but has no molded footbed or orthopedic features.  Goes great with any shade of blue jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment