Regular Contributor

Wristlets needed to fit I Phone 6!!!!

What is with these leather designers! Everything they have is for a I-Phone 5 or smaller!

What about the I Phone 6 or the Samsung Galaxy??

They have seen these new phones since late last summer, and all they can give us is

a 108.00 D&B??? and even that one, if you don't have a slim back to your I phone, it won't zip!

Where is Vera Bradley? Sophia? They need to get their act together and give us a

7 1/4 inch phone case wristlet with credit card, zipper and receipt slots!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wristlets needed to fit I Phone 6!!!!

Amazon has some. Search ""iphone 6 wristlets"".

Other sites come up when you Google the same phrase.

Honored Contributor

The Dooney large slim wristlet fits my 6 plus. I do wish Dooney made a phone wristlet that would fit it though. The Dooney zip clutch might work, it's 7.75 but there is no wristlet strap which I do find useful. I think it takes them about 18 months from design idea to manufacture.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I too was disappointed that with the recent Dooney & Bourke TSV that included a free wristlist, that wouldn't work with any of the larger phones. And even though they showed an Iphone 5 fits, if you noticed they never show a phone with a cover, i.e. Otterbox on any phone when they state it will fit. I doubt with a cover it would. And the whole point of a wristlet, for me, is if I needed to run into the grocery store real quick and just want to take my phone, keys, and money.

Not sure why it is so hard for manufacturer's, and especially why QVC does not inisist, especially for a TSV, to include one that is larger to fit most phones w/ COVER.

Honored Contributor

It's not a big deal for me. I always manage to find someplace in my bag to hold my Android and besides, I don't feel compelled to have it on my person at all times...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lately the Dooney ""included accessories"" are kind of joke. The most useful accessory they can provide for me is a zipped cosmetic case. I see no point in the lame wallets they include (they hold nothing) which only result in one needing another wallet for the stuff that won't fit in the pathetic one.

Respected Contributor

You anwswered your own question.... it hasn't even been year.

"They have seen these new phones since late last summer".

Wristlets aren't their bread & butter items, so obviously they are not a priority. Those big phones have been out for a year or less; when you factor in the lead time it takes to design and then manufacture larger wristlets, I wouldn't expect to see many until next year this time.

Valued Contributor

There are other brands that offer what you need.... not everything needs to match.....
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 faeriemoon said:

Lately the Dooney "included accessories" are kind of joke. The most useful accessory they can provide for me is a zipped cosmetic case. I see no point in the lame wallets they include (they hold nothing) which only result in one needing another wallet for the stuff that won't fit in the pathetic one.

Seriously, and those wristlets more times than not are utterly pointless... I never go anywhere that all I need I can fit into one of those things... The only 'free' accessory worth having these days is the kiss lock that unfortunately only comes with the Logo Lock... Back in the day they did occasionally include a small cosmetic case... It wasn't nirvana size wise, but far more useful than some of the stuff they offer up these days... And as for that key fob, well really, how many does one need!? Meanwhile, that 'full size wallet' is nothing more than a glorified card case.

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

OP, look on Zulilly. They had them today.