Honored Contributor

Who bought the retro Earthie sandal/shoe? Review!!

I bought the shoe they showed last weekend.  I got it 2 days ago, and have worn them.  They are heaven!!

Earthies Leather Sandals - Malina - A332434

They are quality leather, even the inside is lined in a chamois leather.  The footbed is to die for, you sink a bit and it cradles the foot.  The outside is the softest, finest suade I have felt in years!!  It may not look great in the picture, but it is retro style at its best!! I wear a small 9. These shoes are structured to keep the foot alighned right, but the feel is "broken in".    I have severe arthritis in my feet, plus back and knee issues that have prevented me from wearing anything but flat, comfort shoes!  My stle is eclecctic, I like different, but not crazy odd.  My dress style is xcvi, acacia, neon buddha and expensive  boho hippie, haha.  I am wearing this with a maxi skirt and a few ankle length skirts. I wish red was available, or they had a more neutral color than that white,

I would buy another

Did anyone else get their's?

Respected Contributor

Re: Who bought the retro Earthie sandal/shoe? Review!!

I got my red ones today...... They're so cute and really comfy....love them!!
Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:
I got my red ones today...... They're so cute and really comfy....love them!!

@HULAGIRL

Did they come with Jane's Jam? Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

$67.00 on Amazon.com.  They've sold so many they only have bone left in many sizes.

Trusted Contributor

ps: Amazon price of $67.00 includes free two day S&H for prime members and there is an unconditional return policy.

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

$67.00 on Amazon.com.  They've sold so many they only have bone left in many sizes.

Shoekitty said

I got them on Amazon!!  I bought the black ones here on QVC, but they were out of red...thankfully!  I cannot believe I paid 67 bucks, and free shipping!

Occasional Visitor

i received mine in red and wore them today for the first time. they look and feel great

Honored Contributor

I wanted to update you on the this shoe I bought.  I am furious. I have had them for 6-7 weeks and have worn them maybe 8 times.  I bought black, and they are suede, so I only wore  them to special events, and for a few hours a couple times. It has been so hot to wear black suede. Yes, they are super comfortable, like broken in shoes.  They are cute, I get compliments when I wear them.  Problem?  The rubber heel is worn off after the 4th wearing.  I am walking on the suede. It looks awful, like my shoes are worn out.   For some strange reason the rubber sole is thicker, but as the rubber covers the heel part, it thins. These shoes were a special price, 86 bucks I think.  Most places they sell for 100 dollars plus.

It is over 30 days, I can't return them.  I am going to try the shoe man.  If he can't fix them I think I will Call Earth shoes myself.  I am that mad!  I don't drag my feet either.  I don't have this problem with shoes.  Just these

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry your shoes are wearing quickly.  I bought the red but returned them immediately because I didn't think I'd really have an opportunity to wear them.  They were beautiful and felt good but I thought I might destroy them prematurely..... (ME destroy them!!  I didn't realize they weren't made as well as they should be)....  

I know it's over 30 days, but if they're wearing so badly perhaps you should call CS as well and discuss this with them....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi,  i own the black and the bone.  both pair i bought at nordies.  i really like the earthie brand and i like these shoes obviously!  they're very comfortable and i wear them with everything.

eta,  i have not had any problems with the heels wearing down.  i own numerous earthie shoes and boots and think they are a quality brand.