Trusted Contributor

Re: What style of VB handbag can you not get enough of?

I went from collecting all Mandys, but now I am loving Frannie. It is small and easy to carry. I just got one of the new patterns for my birthday.

Contributor

sunala- The Vera tote has quilted handles AND 6 interior quilted pockets. In the front, it has a zip/ slip pocket with a lobster clip to attach keys. On the back, it has a good size zip pocket. It is one of Vera Bradley's best quality bags-- same quality VB from back when they first started making bags.

Super Contributor

I think they all look like something either a very young child or a very old lady would carry.

As far as I am concerned, the entire line could be ditched. Ugly.

Valued Contributor

What an unkind thing to say, hopeQ.
Honored Contributor

The midnight blues in a medium satchel is a favorite of mine. I guess my favorite is the city bag in Clementine. It is the perfect handbag for me .
Super Contributor

THEY SEEM TO BE MOST POPULAR .I did see a pink orange tote this am...Possibly for a day out SOMEWHERE ?

New Contributor

Clare! It's just the right size - I have Clare in Ribbons, Jazzy Blooms, Canterberry Cobalt and Classic Black. I also have six of the original hipsters - Suzani, Symphony in Hue, Tea Garden, Portobello Road, Camellia and Mocha Rouge.

Valued Contributor

I love the Vera and just got the solid black....finally....I kind of wish I had got a black from the START....

Frequent Contributor

pgdark19 - I just ordered my first mailbag (in Tutti Fruitti). My favorite styles are unfortunately all retired: Quick Draw, Convertible Crossbody, and Laura. I have about 10 Quick Draws, 3 or 4 Lauras and only 1 Convertible Crossbody (in Midnight Blues). I would like a few more Convertible Crossbody bags, so I need to get them soon while they can still be easily found.
Esteemed Contributor

I have 3 "triple zip hipsters." It's the perfect crossbody! I have it is pink swirls, moon blooms, and emerald paisley. I recently just bought my first "Vera" bag and I love it for carrying to work everyday. I bought it in Indigo blues fron the VB outlet store in my hometown. I want the all black Vera bag..... That will be my next purchase.