Occasional Contributor

I check the "As Is" Alegrias every so often to see what's available.  Today, I noticed that there were "new" sandals, but the fall shoes were almost ALL listed as "As Is."  This worries me.  Where are the new fall/winter shoes and boots (as opposed to the "As Is")?  Is Alegria going to part ways with QVC?  Just thought it was odd....

Honored Contributor

I hope not as they have some really cute sandals in the summer!!!!!They are super comfortable too. Maybe just cleaning out old and bringing all new!

Honored Contributor
Tried liking this brand, Couldn't handle the noise shoes make. What's up with that anyway? Not for 100.00
Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with Alegria?

[ Edited ]

@teachers pet  @Sweet_Serenity  @Candle Queen I have over 2 dozen pairs of Alegrias and I've never heard a peep out of any of them.   If you do have squeaky shoes,  sprinkle some powder in them

Shop Alegriashoeshop.com for clearance and new styles of Alegrias.   Maybe the winter styles have sold out at QVC? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Bought the TSV ankle boot after reading so many stellar reviews of the brand, so I was especially disappointed when they turned out to fit poorly and just seem so clunky and awkward overall. Not even close to Birkenstock quality! I do like the unique tartan plaid, but the lining is really skimpy and not adequate to keep your feet warm in real winter weather. I wear them occasionally for looks only and only when I won't be walking or standing much. Another one of those different strokes things, I guess. My London Fly ankle boots, on the other hand, are the BOMB!!

Honored Contributor

No shoe company comes out with "new" Fall and Winter styles in January. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contained a link to another retail site.