Frequent Contributor

What's the "UGLIEST"/"CRAZIEST" Accessory You've........

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Ever seen, bought or been given. I thought I'd seen many...but while I was in a major Department Store..and saw what I thought was the worst hand bag...and the UGLIEST I had ever, ever seen. It was made by Coach, and had all sequins throughout the bag for $338 or $398 and the State I was in (Mass.), there is also a tax!!! (not where I live). I remember when Coach made some pretty nice leather bags...but the line is getting "out of control" IMO. One bag had so-called sequined coral...that I thought was a reindeer. In fact the Sales Associate and others were actually openly laughing at this backpack..One woman opined that it "must have been a freebie for a young celebrity, which they often do. So that others would see it in a magazine and want it." When I went on line I was rather shocked that the 1st and only comment from Texas said she loved the bag and was saving for it some day.

Of course I know we all have different tastes..this wasn't mine. I'm just curious what others have seen that they to have thought might have been the UGLIEST/CRAZIEST accessory they'd ever seen! There surely must be many!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Here's an online picture of that bag in blue...just imagine more sparkles in person...if you can....Wink

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/ProductDetailWrapperView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10051&langId=...

One that I got as a GIFT were a pair of earrings in DayGlo of mermaids..3 inches long!!! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

TIA