Valued Contributor

I ordered Item number A-355556 Aerosoles Boots. I loved the look, the style, everything about them, even the price. I wear a size 6 in all types of shoes, even in the 2 pair of boots I have. I ordered these in a size 61/2 to accomadate if worn with thicker socks. When attemting to put them on, I could only get my toes in and about 2 to 3 inches of my foot. This occured with both feet. I do not have anything wrong with my feet such as bunions, hammertoes or any other medical problem. If anybody ordered these boots, please give me your opinion of these shoes. How did they fit you, problems or no problems, etc... Thank you in advance for you help or ideas or if you had the same problem.

Respected Contributor

Re: What is with these boots?

I can't tell from the photos but does it zipper from top to bottom?

Respected Contributor

They're described as a boot with "double zipper, extended calf technology."  If you bring up a closeup of the boot you can see the zipper.  Did you utiilize it?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

Yes they had a zipper and I unzipped it all the way down.

Valued Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

They're described as a boot with "double zipper, extended calf technology."  If you bring up a closeup of the boot you can see the zipper.  Did you utiilize it?

Yes I did, all the way down.