Respected Contributor

Re: What is the difference --Bobs=Toms

I never heard of tom's but at at local Skechers store, I bought Bob's by Skechers slip-on espadrilles for hanging out at the lake. The Bob's fit is great, even though Skechers go walks do NOT fit my feet at all!  Bob's donates part of proceeds to animal charities, which is a favorite charity category of mine. I read that on the box.

Honored Contributor

Are TOMS really comfortable?

They are being featured on The List right now & they seem to fit in my "so homely they are cute" category. They don't look very supportive though. 

Love the the idea behind TOMS!

Valued Contributor

I just purchased the Tom's perforated suede open toe boot.  I wore it THREE times.  A hole opened upin the inside toe area.  My toes do not have razor blades on them!  I am so UPSET.  There is no mention of a return for a defexct.  As a matter of fact returns must NOT be worn.  Well does this mean I am out $100.00 bucks.  I will call tomorrow.  I am NOT happy!!!  I will not buy Tom's again.  SORRY, I thought I was doing a good deed for a person needing shoes, but hey I do not have money to throw away.

Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

I just purchased the Tom's perforated suede open toe boot.  I wore it THREE times.  A hole opened upin the inside toe area.  My toes do not have razor blades on them!  I am so UPSET.  There is no mention of a return for a defexct.  As a matter of fact returns must NOT be worn.  Well does this mean I am out $100.00 bucks.  I will call tomorrow.  I am NOT happy!!!  I will not buy Tom's again.  SORRY, I thought I was doing a good deed for a person needing shoes, but hey I do not have money to throw away.

Come back and let us know how customer service was for your open toe boot.  That is a cute boot!  I bought 2 pair of Toms in the last week so when they arrive I will comment on the quality.  First time buyer.