Valued Contributor

Re: Well, if you blinked your eye...

On 10/27/2014 Krissie22 said:

Nice to see I am not the only one who had to get one in black. Since it's black, though, I don't really think it counts against my tally, so I am trying to justify the nude ostrich......

Hahaha. So, how does that work exactly?? Smiley Wink I'm glad natural ostrich is gone. Otherwise I'd have ordered it as well.... sigh. I just hope Lisa isn't off to create more amazing bags.... haha.
Honored Contributor

Wow-how crazy successful is this TSV! I'm sort of relieved to see some options unavailable-being in all day meetings has contained my shopping impulses, lol. The grey/taupe-my only purchase so far is just so perfect for my wardrobe and handbag collection. The croco was just showing as available for waitlist, but when I tried to checkout, I was denied-sold out. I'm stalking it...So, 20k sold is approx 3.5 million dollars in sales revenue!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Oh no! C-girl your prediction was correct! Croco sold out before noon! Too bad you couldn't get it sooner. But black is still available Smiley Wink
Regular Contributor

On 10/27/2014 tough_kitty said:

Nice to see I am not the only one who had to get one in black. Since it's black, though, I don't really think it counts against my tally, so I am trying to justify the nude ostrich......

Hahaha. So, how does that work exactly?? Smiley Wink I'm glad natural ostrich is gone. Otherwise I'd have ordered it as well.... sigh. I just hope Lisa isn't off to create more amazing bags.... haha.

Well, see, it's like this:

If you love something, you need it in black and at least one color. The black is a given - like buying a new toothbrush - not really a want, more of a need. So black doesn't count. Make sense? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 tough_kitty said: Oh no! C-girl your prediction was correct! Croco sold out before noon! Too bad you couldn't get it sooner. But black is still available Smiley Wink
Yes, but the croco did reappear briefly for waitlist, and then gone. I'm still undecided about having 2 of this handbag. Just bought/received the black Roma2 on clearance-fantastic price, and it's perfect, so no black hobo for me. And I am really thrilled about the grey/taupe ostrich-should arrive tomorrow! Happy for us & for Lisa-beautiful handbag & highly successful offer!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Well, see, it's like this:

If you love something, you need it in black and at least one color. The black is a given - like buying a new toothbrush - not really a want, more of a need. So black doesn't count. Make sense? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Makes perfect sense to me! Smiley Wink Hope your choice is still around when you finally find the right justification for it Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/27/2014 tough_kitty said: Oh no! C-girl your prediction was correct! Croco sold out before noon! Too bad you couldn't get it sooner. But black is still available Smiley Wink
Yes, but the croco did reappear briefly for waitlist, and then gone. I'm still undecided about having 2 of this handbag. Just bought/received the black Roma2 on clearance-fantastic price, and it's perfect, so no black hobo for me. And I am really thrilled about the grey/taupe ostrich-should arrive tomorrow! Happy for us & for Lisa-beautiful handbag & highly successful offer!!!
Well, at least one of us knows how to control themselves Smiley Happy I have the black Roma2 as well but it doesn't have such a long handle drop as this hobo. And no zippers. That's my excuse. Haha.
Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
Well, at least one of us knows how to control themselves Smiley Happy I have the black Roma2 as well but it doesn't have such a long handle drop as this hobo. And no zippers. That's my excuse. Haha.
Lol...I'm stalking the website for the croco. I have a feeling I'm going to regret not purchasing it! Glad to read the positive reviews from early recipients.

Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 stevieb said:

Hey TK, I'm home too, but haven't even turned the TV on... I don't want to see anymore because I can't go to that well again... I just can't... And yes, I caved on the black last night and mine too has already shipped... I'm so weak...

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.sad} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I can see I'll be taking a few things back to a couple of local stores this week...

just got home from work and.... that black bag is just screaming my name {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 tough_kitty said: Of course it would be nice to keep it all.... I'm just trying to figure out a way to pay for it Smiley Wink

I know. Isn't that a drag? Geesh... You know, we just want a few little things and it's always got to be such a big freakin' deal to pay for it!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...