Frequent Contributor

@151949 wrote:

My podiatrist highly supports wearing vionic flip flops. So I will trust his opinion over a poster on a shopping channel board.

I agree.  My Vionic's have really helped my problem.  I can walk in them all day, whereas other sandals I can't.

Frequent Contributor

He iwas probably talking about regular flip flops.

Respected Contributor

I'm laughing at anyone who puts flip flops in the "good" category.  I wear them too, Vionic and others, and since I don't have feet issues I just make sure the bottom of the soles have good non-slip material.  No foot doc in their professional opinion is going to endorse flip flops.  Good grief.  They just know we're determined to wear them, so they go along with our shoe game.

Frequent Contributor

Agree!!  Sick to death of the magic market demo!!

Honored Contributor

I'm laughing at anyone who laughs at others for their perceived lack of intelligence. Good grief.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Visitor

Love my vionic shoes, I have two pair sandles, a pair of slippers and flip flops, ordered the sneakers today in the green they look great. I have a knee problems and these shoes really help. (Less knee pain)  thank you vionic for making comfortable shoes.

New Contributor

the marker is the only way to show what the shoe does for your feet. they are great but I'm so tired of clown shoes. QVC has forgotten about the WHITE sneaker, with WHITE soles and WHITE laces. they represent class and always look good. Neon laces and soles always look cheap.