Frequent Contributor

I have several pairs of their sandals in 9 . Seeing I will be wearing a sock with these I am not surwhat size to order.   Anyone order and how did you decide on the size?

Honored Contributor

I would buy your true size, as long as you aren't one of those people that tends to buy sandals where your toes hang off the front. I've seen many many people that buy sandals too small. 

I have their sneakers and sandals and wear the same size in them. I made the mistake of thinking I needed extra room for socks but that wasn't the case and I had to stick with my true size. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
QVC Social Team

Hello @tiggeerrific5 - The Vionic team is hosting a chat in the Today's Special Value forum. Please join in and ask your questions there. Here is a link to the chat: Vionic Chat

Respected Contributor

Read the reviews on this--people say the shoe runs narrow and some can't get their foot into the shoe.

I was thinking of ordering but I have a wide foot with a high instep and these comments kept me from ordering.  I'll go to local stores and try shoes on.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV sizing?

[ Edited ]

They may be comfortable for some people, but I think the whole Vionic story is a crock.  That line Liam draws is so dumb,The model always turns her foot when he changes  the shoe.

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

Read the reviews on this--people say the shoe runs narrow and some can't get their foot into the shoe.

I was thinking of ordering but I have a wide foot with a high instep and these comments kept me from ordering.  I'll go to local stores and try shoes on.

The shoe comes in a wide width also. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Yes I know it comes in wide widths.  But the reviews state that even the wide width runs narrow.  That's why I was advising to read the reviews.

Frequent Contributor

Well my shoes came so disappointed ! When I opened the box and saw them I loved them. Well I tried with and without a sock and my foot would not go in the shoe. I usually wear a 9 in the sandal so I ordered a 9.5 in this shoe. Sadly they are going back 

Contributor

I purchased a pair of the Vionic TSV clogs on pre sale on 11/17/15. I ordered them in a TAN color.......but when they arrived they came in a box labeled Saddle!! Is that the same color?? Why did I get that color when on the receipt it says TAN? When I called Customer Service they couldn't really help me at all!

Can someone PLEASE clear this up for me?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Since my children were born, ovwr 30 years ago, I have referred to myself as having a 9 1/2 W foot.

I say "referred to" because this is a very difficult size o find.

I bought 4 pairs of Dr. Weil tassel loafers several years ago that have worn like iron, fit great, amd were VERY comfortable.

Because my old shoes weren't available in Navy, I bought only one pair of the TSV, in

9 1/2 W.

After ordering them, I read from the tag in my OLD shoes that THEY were size 10 M.

From that, I guessed I might be disappointed by te waterprof clog.

As soon as they came, I tried them on with a medium weight, cozy style sock.

At first I thought they were going to be too tight, and blamed it on myself, for ordering 9 1/2 instead of 10.

Then I got a phone call and went to answer the door and......some time later, realized that the clog felt great on my foot.

Suddenly I find that those clogs are my go-to shoe.

I'm thinking of donating my like new dearly loved loafers and replacing them with the clogs.

If I'd known I'd like them as mch as I do, I wold have ordered more at the TSV price.

Just goes to show, it is REALLY hard to pick a shoe SIZE without trying the shoe on.