Contributor

Hi

I would like some recommendations which Vera bags are suitable and best to be carried on the plane as a personal item, meaning purse which goes under the seat. Not the small carry-on suitcase.

I think there has been discussion about it in the past, I apologize but looks like older threads are gone.

I would like to max the available space and possible get something with great organization and secure (zipper). I am intending to fly a lot of europen international airlines which are much more stricter than US domestic and mistake of bringing too big bag can be very expensive. I am also intending to pack the heaviest items in the purse, I always do that because they weight suitcases and carry on suitcases but not purses (so far!). So all of my carry on cosmetic would go there, all electronics with their charges (no laptop), books etc.

I have Laura and regular tote which could do in a pinch, I am looking at Three o tote. I really like the look, love the outside pockets and the zipper on top. and it is not too big for airline I hope.

Villager, not sure if it is not too big, somehow dont love the look,, inside pockets are great but the outside ones are not as functional as Three o tote.

Love the look of pleated tote but again might be too big.

Thanks everyone.