Valued Contributor

I got a QVC email this a.m. (3/18) about an upcoming Clark's special--a slip-on shoe with a HUGE elastic strap, and they were possibly the ugliest pair of shoes I have seen lately. Now, I generally love Clarks, and own several well and comfortably -worn pairs, but these shoes were just awful. Unfortunately, I deleted the email before noting the item number, so I can't share it with you.  Can someone else pass on the item number, and perhaps a picture?  I would like to share it with a co-worker, as we have had several discussions about comfortable shoes being terribly ugly.

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Clark's special

@Colinka

If you just deleted the email this morning, it should still be in your 'trash' folder in your email account.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I am also compulsive about deleting "trash", too. Thanks, anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

The shoe was not a TSV it is a one day only price. I agree this is the ugliest shoe that I have seen. I would not buy this shoe if they paid me.

Valued Contributor

Can you link me to a picture?  I can't find it on the website.

Honored Contributor

@Colinka wrote:

Sorry, I am also compulsive about deleting "trash", too. Thanks, anyway.

@Colinka

Sorry I can't help you, I didn't get that email.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

The item number is A274793-Clarks Outdoor Cross Strap Slip on Sneakers- Tri-Skipp-$68.80. One day only price offered on Sunday. This is a one day only price preview for Sunday.

Honored Contributor

Most people who complain about the appearance of comfort shoes do not have to wear them - so for me, their opinions don't matter.

And probably my opinion that many of the shoes worn by women who have no problems with their feet are uglier tyhan anything I have no choice but to wear.  They have hundreds of choices a season and wear shoes I wouldn't have had in my closet for any price back in the day ythat I bought shoes just because I loved them.  For me you can start with almost every gladiator, short or lonas well as plenty of booties.  I look at them and think trashy and ugly.

Yet I know, it's only ppearance and once the shoes come off the person in them might be of fine character.  I just have never liked that foortwear and since there's been maybe 65 years for me to change, I doubt I'm ever going to think they are anything but terribly ugly.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks! Exactly the information I asked for, (without the sermon!) I can't believe they were originally charging $80.00 for these atrocities.

@elated wrote:

The item number is A274793-Clarks Outdoor Cross Strap Slip on Sneakers- Tri-Skipp-$68.80. One day only price offered on Sunday. This is a one day only price preview for Sunday.

Honored Contributor

I usually say to each his own about this sort of thing, but oh my gosh, ugly is ugly .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan