Super Contributor

Re: Unboxing of a Blushing Beauty

Isn't that dust cover so pretty?

Respected Contributor

Wow! It is a pretty dust cover.
Contributor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic I recently received my lovely Roma in blush. I'm a pink lover and was immediately drawn to this color. It is a beauty, and a perfect neutral for spring/summer. The tassel is a nice addition, yes there is shedding but that will eventually resolve itself. Yes it's made in China but who cares, it's not the country of origin that interests me it's how it looks. The size however, and that was the deal breaker, is just too overwhelming on me. Maybe because it's a solid color, it's just too much bag. If it was say 20-25% scaled down (hint hint nudge nudge!) it would be more manageable, maybe a Roma 3 for us ladies who would like a scaled down version? Smiley Wink I ended up sending the bag back, slightly sad and regretful but I don't want to keep a bag I will have second thoughts about. Ladies enjoy your lovelies they are beautiful!
Super Contributor

Those pics would have been much more helpful without your name posted over them. So you went to all this bother, just to inform us that you unpacked it, then packed it back up and sent it back? Well, at least another person of wait list for Blush won't have to wait too long. As for the bag being too big for you.... they did give measurements on it before you purchased it, so you had every chance to scale it out and see if it would suit you before you purchased. Seems like a big waste of time for both you and the Q.

Contributor

On 5/24/2014 Jules5280 said:

Those pics would have been much more helpful without your name posted over them. So you went to all this bother, just to inform us that you unpacked it, then packed it back up and sent it back? Well, at least another person of wait list for Blush won't have to wait too long. As for the bag being too big for you.... they did give measurements on it before you purchased it, so you had every chance to scale it out and see if it would suit you before you purchased. Seems like a big waste of time for both you and the Q.

It's called water marking, I've had my pictures taken from other boards for ebay auctions. What a treat you are and thanks for stopping by. Ugh why bother on these boards there are so many negative ninnnies with nothing better to do on a Saturday night lol!
Esteemed Contributor

Props to you Chloe. You handled that beautifully.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Contributor

You're a sweetheart for saying that Nancy Drew, I don't think I did because I edited it.
Respected Contributor

The Vuitton sure is my fave!!!

Respected Contributor

On 5/24/2014 CholeinCali said:
On 5/24/2014 Jules5280 said:

It's called water marking, I've had my pictures taken from other boards for ebay auctions. What a treat you are and thanks for stopping by. Ugh why bother on these boards there are so many negative ninnnies with nothing better to do on a Saturday night lol!

Thanks Chole for your opinion. I am on the fence about mine Love everything but not sure about the size. As Jules stated the size was given but that doesn't always tell the whole story. There is the fact that the bag is east/west but goes north/south with items in it and that changes the size against the body. Sometimes the giving of the size really is no help at all.

Deb