Honored Contributor

@jay633 wrote:

Do you wear socks with Uggs? 

I just got a new pair and want to know what you guys think of this, since Ive heard they are meant to be wear without socks. 

Thanks!

All I know was that I was told to wear without any sock.   I own 4 pairs and all of them I wear without socks and the coldest days of the year. I've walked out of the house in mimus degree weather and naked in my Uggs.  I have never worn socks with them.  But fake Ugg type boots, I've worn sock with.

Honored Contributor

I never wear them with socks...once in a while I take out the lining on the bottom and wash it (air dry).

Fake UGGS hold in odors...real ones don't.

Super Contributor

Both my first pair of Ugg books. They are warm  I do demo work at Costco and then deli is cold.

they work great but after 6 hrs on my feet concrete my bottoms of my feet hurt. Can I had support the nserts?  Shoes are comfortable but not sure about staying on feet this long,,

suggestions

Esteemed Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Both my first pair of Ugg books. They are warm  I do demo work at Costco and then deli is cold.

they work great but after 6 hrs on my feet concrete my bottoms of my feet hurt. Can I had support the nserts?  Shoes are comfortable but not sure about staying on feet this long,,

suggestions

Do the Uggs have a removable footbed insert? I have a pair of Abeo Brand Gelena suede boots that are shearling lined and they have a removable orthoyic footbed that's shearling lined. They are from The Walking Company  shoe store so maybe check their store or website as they also sell Uggs.