Valued Contributor

And I should not have opened this thread because I had convinced myself not to order Sydney in seafoam (my color weakness). Now I'm not so sure..........

Valued Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Hi Cindy said:
On 7/23/2014 tough_kitty said:

I'm confused, why is the picture of Leslie posted in the thread about Sydney?? Lol.

Because I confessed to obssessing about and loving Oryany (i.e. the Leslie) in general and could not help with rationalizing her sending the Sydney back. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Oh sorry, I read your post this morning, then reading it again tonight and missed the first sentence Smiley Happy I liked Leslie too....found it almost half off....on a Canadian website....

Honored Contributor
On 7/23/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 7/23/2014 stevieb said:
On 7/23/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

I am no help!! I just keep obsessing about that new Leslie. And I just got a new Kate Spade at Nordie's Rack. And a new black Perlina at the Nordie's sale that is "in the mail".

I never used to be so crazy about handbags. Just dragged the same old bag around for months. I think they are becoming a new version of art. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

orYANY Leslie Pebble Leather Triple Zip Satchel

I can't help you, that bag is beautiful. OMG, I just need to not look. I have already tossed the box the new bag came in, so I guess it's mine Smiley Happy

Deb

Now WHY ever would you do a thing like that? I can see there's a method to your madness...

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Smile

Madness....appropriate word Smiley Happy

I'm right there with you... but I keep saying I'm working on it...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm confused, why is the picture of Leslie posted in the thread about Sydney?? Lol.

Because I confessed to obssessing about and loving Oryany (i.e. the Leslie) in general and could not help with rationalizing her sending the Sydney back. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Oh sorry, I read your post this morning, then reading it again tonight and missed the first sentence Smiley Happy I liked Leslie too....found it almost half off....on a Canadian website....

I'm liking the Leslie, though am unsure of the triple entry. I have a couple of bags like that and not sure I want another... Also not sure what color I'd choose were I to choose one... Do you recall though, did the Canadian site ship to the US? So many of them don't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

True confession - I have two Sydneys and another on the way. Love the shape and slouch. Also having the zippered front.

One is sky blue/navy, one is nude/brown and one coming is cabernet/brown.

Sydney is a great size too - not as big as some of the other Oryanys. I think Oryany has become my favorite handbag. Smile

Valued Contributor
On 7/24/2014 stevieb said:

I'm liking the Leslie, though am unsure of the triple entry. I have a couple of bags like that and not sure I want another... Also not sure what color I'd choose were I to choose one... Do you recall though, did the Canadian site ship to the US? So many of them don't...

Sadly, no Smiley Sad Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to share the details with you all! When I tried to type in the address, they only had an option to choose their province.....no states....

As for 3 compartments, I am also on the fence. I saw those in Europe and actually decided it would be a pain to try to remember what did you put in which compartment...and I gotta agree with your previous observations, Stevieb, about the lining. I really don't care for it! Too colorful, and blue/green does NOT go with my BERRY handbag!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am no help!! I just keep obsessing about that new Leslie.

orYANY Leslie Pebble Leather Triple Zip Satchel

Oooh, Leslie is pretty! Glad I didn't see this yesterday when it was on EZ pay ... all resolve just might have flown out the window.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub}Wearing the Sydney today. It is a bit slouchy (quite a bit slouchy) but on the shoulder, stunning. I love the bag and the leather is really, really nice. I am so glad I kept it.

Deb