Frequent Contributor

To those that pre-ordered and received the Vionic TSV Cassie Sandal...

I have debated about ordering these. I have a narrow foot and if the straps are not adjustable, most of the vionic sandals are too wide. I have had to return vionic sandals in the past for this reason. The reviews seem to indicate that these run more narrow than other vionic sandals. Not sure whether to give these a try or not. If you have them, do you think they run more narrow than past vionic sandals?

Respected Contributor

Re: To those that pre-ordered and received the Vionic TSV Cassie Sandal...

I too would like to know how these fit.

Respected Contributor

I too would like to know how these fit.

Frequent Contributor

I preordered the Cassie and they are narrower than the Tide sandals if you've ever tried that style. I thought I read some reviews previously saying they ran short but I don't see those reviews now. I didn't find that to be the case. I'm an 8 1/2 and ordered the 8 and think it's the right size for me - the 9 would be too big. There's quite a bit of padding under the straps and that takes up some room. I ordered the white and admit that I haven't worn them much yet but my initial reaction was that they were comfortable. I own 2 pair of the Tide style and 2 pair of the Yolanda (now Karina) and think the Cassie is narrower like the the Yolanda. I'm thinking of buying another pair of the Cassie. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

Can anyone share the item number in a way it won't get poofed? I love their sandals I own 6 pairs - love the original ""Yolanda"" too - I also ordered a pair of the Karina. Thanks.