Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Step L'Artiste Line

Sorry for my late response..last pair length short and widith toe even though opened, To narrow. European shoes think fit odd.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama

I want to thank you for this information.  I just purchased some Clarks

Whistle Bea boots for $40.  I had been looking at these boots for a long

time, but with the 25% off plus the sale itself, it was an incredible savings.

Shipping was free as well.

Edited:

@elated

So sorry.  I meant to mention you for the information you posted.  What I

wrote above.  Thank you both.

Re:Artiste by Spring Step:  I own two pair of boots.  I really like them, but more

for their looks than for comfort.  They are really stylish.  They do  run slightly small.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 pair of Spring Step L'Artiste online from DSW. I figure if I don't like them, I can take them back to DSW which is right down the street. I thought they were very pretty for spring. I just love shoes that is my weakness.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered two pair from DSW when they had the 25% sale. I received them today and they are beautiful and very comfortable. I was so happy with the way they looked. These shoes are really nice and different. If they have another sale, I will not hesitate to purchase more shoes from this line. I just love shoes. I bought the size 8M and they fit perfectly. I have listed below what I purchased:

Spring Step L'Artiste Leather Wedge Sandals - Amara --- I bought the blue

Spring Step L'Artiste Leather Laser-Cut Sandals- Bewitched-- I bought the red

I haven't bought any of the sandals - and won't from QVC (long story). I wear a 7.5 and the size 38 (7.5-8) fits very well in the boots but the clogs I need a 39 (8.5) if the 40 was a 9 and not 9-9.5 I could probably wear it. European sizing is strange and I have similar issues foth Fly London.

As a side note, buyer beware on the Azura line. I ordered a pair of boots that were listed as leather and they are the cheapest vinyl imaginable. QVC won't take them back because they were a private access item. When my easy pays are paid off I'm done. Spring step occasionally has amazing sales so I will just buy direct in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

Aren't Spring Step shoes made in China? I used to own one pair of this brand of sandals and the european sizing is unreliable as to fit. I agree it's one brand that needs to be tried on in person.

Other brands with euro sizing that also have the same issues are Geox and Ecco.