Trusted Contributor

Sooo disappointed with Alegria.

I have a pair of the Alegria Trax. Fits like a glove even though the tracking mechanism stopped working. So I needed a black pair of sneakers and I thought it would be a good idea to order a pair through Zappos. It was a different style that I chose and right out of the box I had to adjust the laces literally over 10 times to get it to feel right. At the end of the day I had a sharp pain running from the back of upper leg to my back, like sciatica. Well this morning I woke up with such bad back pain it made me nauseous. I’m still in a bad way. Never again will I order from them. Thank god I can return them and not fast enough. Sorry for the rant.
Respected Contributor

Re: Sooo disappointed with Alegria.

@Allthingsgirly67  You might try either new balance or hoka. Both are really good with arch support and cushioning.

Esteemed Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67  I loved my first pair of Traq purchased approximately three years ago. The Traq mechanism worked past the life of the shoes. I was so impressed with the fit, support, and comfort on my feet that I chose Traq again. The second time around I had two pairs (one for inside the gym only and one for casual wear).  Neither pair worked well with the in-shoe tracking system. One failed to work period.  The other pair occasionally would register the tracking, but it was hit and miss.  The good thing is that I was again pleased with the fit, support, and comfort, but due to my disappointment with the Traqs system, I will not buy the shoes again.

Trusted Contributor

Yes but my second pair was not a TRAQ which I love and still use but the second style was horrible.
Honored Contributor

I can't wear their shoes, dansko, hoka are best for me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.