Respected Contributor

I want to order the slogger SHOES, but the reviews are so mixed, I don't know. Some say perfect fit, some say run small. I wish there was more consistency in products! I don't want to pay for returning shoes, that tends to get expensive! 

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Are you referring to the garden shoes?  If so, they're wonderful if your lawn gets messy wet spring/fall.   I wouldn't want to walk a mile but they're comfortable and slip on - slip off - hose off when muddy.  Love mine.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sloggers mixed reviews

[ Edited ]

@fthunt.   Glad you like them but can you address the sizing issue?  Did you stay with your regular size or did you get a larger size?

I saw that Amazon has these in a lot more color choices, solids too.

Honored Contributor

Check the sloggers site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I stayed with my usual size 6 and they fit perfectly.  I do find my feet get too hot in them (they certainly aren't breathable!) though so I don't wear them in the garden.  I actually like them when the weather is cool and wet and I wear them to run around in, they're comfy for that.

Respected Contributor

Received my "Sloggers" earlier this wk. They seem to fit good-true to size. My feet were timy bit swollen when I tried them on, but they are ok. I think I will like them!!! I really needed them last wk. We had bad storms here & I ruined a pr. of sandels. I am ready  to jump puddles,lol...

Super Contributor

@PinkyPetunia I'm a 9.5M and I find they run a little large, but that's because they only do whole sizes. If I wear thick socks, they're perfect. I have one pair of the garden shoes and 4 pairs of the boots. I live in Portland, OR and we get rain 9 months of the year...so I wear the boots a lot running errands. I actually like boots better for yard work, as well, because I can really hose them off...the shoes I have to be careful, so I don't soak the insides.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Esteemed Contributor

I've bought garden sloggers at London Drugs in Canada, I have the original sloggers that have a removable insole and I also have some of their EVA sloggers too. The garden sloggers are a size 8 and some of the EVA ones are a size 7. It helps if you can try them on in a bricks and mortar store.