Super Contributor

I have a pair of GO Walk and they too are short in the toe box too.  I bought them for a trip I took in 2014 and they came 1 day before I left (other than that I would have sent them back).  I still wear them because they are comfortable and don't hurt in the toe box.   I always buy Sketchers and until I bought GO Walk, this never was a problem for me.  A few months ago, I ordered another pair of GO Walk and the shoe box was worse than the 1st time.  I ordered my size.  I sent them back.  @elated, you may want to go with your first mind.  I am with you.  I am nervous about ordering again,  I was thinking about sizing up 1 size, but they may be loose somewhere in the footbed.  I will go to the store to try them on instead.

Super Contributor

@kivah, I agree with you.  In my case, I always have to go up 1/2-1 size.  I know some shoes run small, but this is happening way too often for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned those Sketchers TSV (a few weeks ago) --- both of my feet turned in --- cheap material.

I purchased Clarks Medora Ally, Clarks Medora Elie, and Clarks Medora Gemma. Love Clarks. I've always worn size 7 wide --- and I bought all these shoes in 6-1/2 wide - as most Clarks run 1/2 size too long - and they're perfect.

Super Contributor

I should try a pair of Clarks too.  I only owned 1 pair of shoes many years ago.  They were so hard, I could not stand to wear them.  Now I see they are flexiable now.  I still am afraid to try them because my first experience with Clarks was horrible.