Valued Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Skechers-GOwalk-Canvas-Slip-on-Sneakers---Caden.product.A252368.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...   

These are the lightest weight, most comfortable shoes I have owned in a LONG tme  I glto the purple ones. I slipped them on and didn't want to take them off. I think I'm going to wear these to death.

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

Yes, but it's a shame they don't have any support.  You might keep an eye on Zulily as they often have them fresh from the factory at greatly reduced prices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle

Go Walks are like potato chips to me.  I could easily have lots and lots of them -- but the price point can be a bit high.  I'm always looking for them on sale.  Love Go Walks for travel because they are light as air in your suitcase and don't scream 'athletic shoe' when you are doing a lot of sightseeing.

Regular Contributor

I just bought a pair of Sketchers  (Gliders-Deep Space Running Sneakers). ....Sketchers are all on sale right now with some great prices at Macys!!   These are soooo comforable with memory foam.    

Honored Contributor

@islandgirl   I'm with you one this too - I always check out a few online shops for the best price I can get on the skechers styles that I want.  I have a great collection, wear a pr every day.  Great for dog walking too!

Trusted Contributor

ShoeBuy flash sale.  Picked up two pairs that are not available on the Q today!

Valued Contributor

You don't think they have enough support? For my feet  they gave great support, but I have a really high arch and instep. Maybe that's the difference...just the way our feet are made, I guess.

Honored Contributor

I love Go Walks, and I own many in bright colors.  I do think they are expensive though--especially on QVC.

I can find them on sale elsewhere--free shipping no tax at times.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I got a cute pair at famous footware.  They seemed to have quite a few there.

Trusted Contributor

I'm also a fan of these shoes.

I sometimes order them from ShoeBuy dot com when they email me discount coupons.