Occasional Contributor

This is for all the ladies! My wife owns about 20 pair of shoes She only wears 4 or 5 pair! how many pairs of shoes do you ladies own? and do you wear them all?Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think if your wife has only 20 pairs of shoes, you should consider yourself blessed and move on to more important thingsmini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

^^^^^^^^^^

I laughed. I might only have that many, not counting the flip flops I wear around doing my gardening. If I had any more, I'd run into a serious storage problem. 

Occasional Contributor

StylishLady, Hello nice to meet you! Thats my thoughts exactley!Smiley Happy We have no space in our closet! Thank You!Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Betteb, Hello nice to meet you! So how many do you own? I thought 20 was alot!Smiley Frustrated Hope you have a nice day.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
I have about 50 pairs that include flats, pumps, boots, sandals, etc. I used to have a lot more. I love having the perfect shoe for each outfit. I wear some of them more than others, but every pair is worn at some point in time.
Honored Contributor

@Shopque wrote:

This is for all the ladies! My wife owns about 20 pair of shoes She only wears 4 or 5 pair! how many pairs of shoes do you ladies own? and do you wear them all?Smiley Happy

Are you sure about that? I mostly wear the same few pairs of shoes for most days, too.  But there are times when I need to wear heels and I pull my pumps out of the back of the closet when I need them. Would you rather your wife kept some of those seldom worn shoes for those occasions where they're needed or buy a new pair for each of those occasions? I may only wear my heels twice a year, but that's much more reasonable than buying a new pair twice a year.

Men generally wear closed-toe shoes year round and women wear sandals in the spring/summer months. She could keep those in the closet for 6 months or she could buy new ones every 6 months.

Boots, too! Winter in my area only lasts 4 months. Do I keep my unworn boots in the closet for 8 months or buy new ones every fall?

Sir, you are opening a can of worms that I do not think you want to open.

Trusted Contributor

As the old song goes!  "I ENJOY BEING A GIRL!!!"

Esteemed Contributor
Only 20 pairs of shoes? And how many handbags? I'd say she has a lot of self-control. Just thank your lucky stars this is your "problem." Remember "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."
Esteemed Contributor

I have ten pair not counting my sneakers....I don't think that is too many....nor do I think your wife...with 20 pair...is too many...she must have a need for them depending where she is going or what she is wearing...it could be worse....lol...